Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are men coming in here and reading and commenting on posts in a girl only forum.:tongue2:

I don't just mean the old posts alex moved in here either. I mean threads that are brand new and were made like 1 or 2 days ago and today.:thumbup:

I feel a little uneasy knowing guys are coming in here and reading some of the things that are being posted.

Is this a concern for anyone else or am I just being stupid?:confused2:

I don't think it's controllable Froggi, I think they're probably just curious as we would be to peak into their room every once in a while although I doubt it's as exciting as it is here!!!! So maybe that's why. Just pretend they're not here, it's the best you can do! Maybe it gives them a little insight to the opposite sex and they use it as a learning tool.:cool2:brandyII.

sorry there froggi...they are public. i wouldn't post in the men's room, but i do go in there and peek. :tongue2:

...i'm curious, as i am sure the men are too about our "powder room gone wild."

Hey girl, dont worry about it hun. I'm sure that men have had a peek in here, and im sure they have even wanted to post... lol!! Secretly there getting tip's from all our posts on how to improve there relationships with the other half. Eg all our pms questions, now they know why we sometimes get grumpy and moody around that time!

Any ways as we all know....men never listen anyway. You tell em not to do or look at somthing and they do!! lol lol

Im off to go check out the mens room! lol

Let's face it, by saying "girls only" makes the guys wonder what's being said. Curiosity is a killer.

Anything you post on a public forum can be read by anyone. That should be understood BEFORE you post. If you are really uncomfortable with the idea that everyone can read what you post, you should think twice about posting it.

Some people are more open than others, post what you're comfortable "putting out there"

heh I don't care if the guys read or post here. I mean really, what does it matter in the greater scheme of things?

They aren't just reading, some are even posting in here. Sorry, but I don't go posting in the men's forum.

I guess I'm just stupid.

Edited by froggi1985
Stupid

froggi,

girls post in the guys room all the time. It's a bold move but they do it! I guess I know because I've gone there.

I've posted in The Mens Room occasionally - I try not to, because it feels like "invading their territory" but sometimes I'll respond to a post from the New Posts list and not realise where it was placed...and other times I do it just to be contrary! LOL! I figure what's good for the goose...

Actually I think it's for their own protection that the men have their own room, we women can get pretty darn scary sometimes!!!!:)

I only ever view this forum by hitting new posts, so I never really know what forum I am posting in. So I'm often piping up in forums that are supposed to be for canadians only or 200lb+ to lose only or whatever and I just dont realise it.

I'm not about to start wading through forum by forum, sorry if that bothers anyone but I just want to see what's new, not scroll through old posts etc. So if I pipe up in your forum and you dont want me to be there, just ignore me, lol.

Everything is public, the only way to really signpost it is to say PLEASE WOMEN ONLY in the title or something like that.

Just put Tampons or Maxipads in the subject line and they are likely to stay away.

It is an open forum and they will look. If anyone posts somethin inappropriate, report them.

I have looked at the mends threads. I haven't posted but I don't know that I wouldn't.

Do you have a particular concern? ((more of a rhetorical question, you need not answer))