Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would you like to do/acheive once you have reached goal??

I want to be able to wear a sexy pair of low rider jeans! And I also want to wear that 2 piece everyone is talking about!

I also am looking forward to holiday get togethers where I am not the fattest person there.

I want to be able to join the YMCA and take all those aerobics classes that only the skinny girls do.

I want to have pictures taken of me and not run from the camera like I do now.

I want to be able to go to theme parks and ride EVERYTHING.

I want hot construction workers to check me out!!

I really believe that I think about this every day, all day. I thought about it long before I ever knew about banding.

The most important thing to me, is setting a good example for my 4 year old daughter. On the lighter side, even though I adore my husband, I think it would be fun to run into my ex-boyfriend, looking thinner than when we were together. I haven't seen him in years, so he's never seen me this big, but it would be so fun to look hot!!

Also, I'd like to just like me again. I love myself on the inside, but cry and cry when I see what the outside looks like. I turn down fun invitations, like Bunko, cuz I'm so embarrassed of how I look.

So, those are just a few things I'd love to accomplish. :)

• I want to fit in the chairs at the dollar movie theater and not be pinched the whole movie.
  • I want to be able to cross my legs.
  • I want to eat out and not feel like everyone is thinking "she shouldn't be eating at all".
  • I want to have children.
  • I want to go shopping at the grocery store and not feel like I'm being judged.
  • I want to buy clothes in "normal" sizes.
  • I want to stop wearing reducer bras.
  • I want to feel comfortable in my own bathtub.
  • I want to go to reunions with friends and shock them all by how good I look.
  • I don't want to fake buckling up because the seatbelt is too small for me.
  • I want to feel sexy
  • I want to actually look good in a stylish swimsuit.
  • I want to wear heels without my feet wanting to fall off.
  • I WANT TO BE HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!

More than buying any dress or doing anything that has to do with fashion, I have been happy to reclaim that part of my mind that was occupied with food and feeding. The rest is only gravy.

Never really thought about the bathtub question, i think because i have taken showers for so long! Thats another im adding to my list, i dare not even try now, i will prob end up doing myself an injury trying to get outta one!! lol

I'm going to use my accumulated airline mileage to go to Australia.

-Marianne

Whoohoo! When you get to that goal, remember, Sydney is not the be all and end all of Australia. Come to the west side too! West is Best! :biggrin2:

like to get my inner daredevil gene to rear it's head again.

i use to sky dive - but got over the weight limit 3yrs ago. i keep telling myself i can physically do it now, but my head it now talking back that it's stupid to jump out of a perfectly fine airplane. :tongue2:

I want to feel comfortable in my own skin!! I have already hit some smaller goals like fitting in the airplane seat and being able to buy something out of the "normal" womens department but I think my main goal is to feel comfortable and proud of myself for who I am on the outside not only inside. getting the number of a seriously hot guy that I would think is out of my league would be nice too :-)

May I just add....after getting the number of a hot guy, having your friends envy what you've just done, DON'T CALL HIM? That's right...give him the taste of his own medicine, so that when you run into him again in a few weeks (oh, and another 10 pounds down...) he'll ask what ever happened?! Once again, get his number without ANY intentions of calling. Call that big Teddy Bear guy who always treated you with respect instead---the one who never cared about your size. :tongue2:

I will probably have PS. I am really afraid but know I will want it to complete my journey. I would also like to buy a bathing suit without a skirt!!

I would also like to shop at Stein Mart with Frangipani!!

Hey Jody,

You can do that anytime, because I'm game for that 24/7/365!!!!

:tongue2::smile::smile:

I've never heard of stein mart =/

I'd like to be able to mow the yard (did it yesterday took me 2 hours and i about died) without getting dizzy, horribly sweaty, passing out, physically sick, not being able to move or stand, not being able to breathe.

Omg may I say yesterday was torture and I plan on never doing that again any time soon.