Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Marchies...jumpin' into June!

Janine,

We were banded on the same day - March 20, 2007. I am down 70 pounds but am still trying to figure this thing out. I have only had three fills - they scare me! I have been too tight before and hate that feeling. I probably need another fill and keep trying to talk myself into it.

I would have exercised from the start if I had it to do over again. I know my weight loss has been slow due to lack of exercise. So... my goal this summer is to get moving. Good luck! I hope all goes well.

Hi Kuebel,

I was down about 65 lbs before all this happened. So we were both on the same track for weight loss. Yeah, exercise seems to be key.

Mari & Juli- I will watch those soft calories. They can certainly go down easy.

You guys I am leaving for Hawaii on Sunday with the family, hey mamalampert remember those days!!!! Anyway I am very fair skinned and living in northern Michigan does not help, so I went to a tanner.

Damn, I was told to go in nude, I am burnt in places that have never seen the light of day. LOL OUCH!

I am burnt on the top of the rolls, and white in between, when my doc does the surgery he should get a real hoot, or be totally grossed out!

Hey all. I haven't posted in awhile because I really struggle with losing weight and have not done as well as probably any one else on this thread. But I had another fill (I had put it off too long because I thought I might be at the right fill level and was afraid of being too tight) and guess what? NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT WITH THE "SWEET SPOT" FEELING! WooOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm hardly ever hungry (except that annoying head hunger we all deal with) and find it impossible to eat more than a cup at a sitting and am generally totally satisfied. The scales are moving (I had only lost 1 lb. since January) and I've lost 3 lbs. this week. I'm a happy camper, indeed!

I'm hoping to be in the 170's by our family vacation in August (HAVE FUN IN HAWAII WITH THE CREW, JANINE!). I wanted to be there by my birthday but it didn't happen--June 9. But on we go with increased fervor. I'll make it this time!

Glad everyone is doing so well. xoxox K.

Hey all. I haven't posted in awhile because I really struggle with losing weight and have not done as well as probably any one else on this thread. But I had another fill (I had put it off too long because I thought I might be at the right fill level and was afraid of being too tight) and guess what? NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT WITH THE "SWEET SPOT" FEELING! WooOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm hardly ever hungry (except that annoying head hunger we all deal with) and find it impossible to eat more than a cup at a sitting and am generally totally satisfied. The scales are moving (I had only lost 1 lb. since January) and I've lost 3 lbs. this week. I'm a happy camper, indeed!

I'm hoping to be in the 170's by our family vacation in August (HAVE FUN IN HAWAII WITH THE CREW, JANINE!). I wanted to be there by my birthday but it didn't happen--June 9. But on we go with increased fervor. I'll make it this time!

Glad everyone is doing so well. xoxox K.

Good for you! Your comment of "not thinking that you needed a fill but not losing weight" really hit home. I can eat more than a cup and a half at a sitting and I get hungry. Maybe I should get another small fill.

Also, I know that I eat things that I know will slide down - Soup,

ice cream, sweet tea, etc. I am making some serious changes!