Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Progress Pics, Anyone?

Great Thread!!

I think I lost a chin or two!! :rolleyes2:

Down now from a size 30 to size 24-26!!!!

You guys all look great!!!!

Tess

Wow Tess, you're looking fab!

I realize now that you'll probably get the trade paperback, which was, I think, the Australian release. It comes with the grisly British cover, but I don't think there's a photo.

D'oh! Clearly the only way to get my picture is to order the book from Amazon.com in the US!

Sometimes it just sucks to be Australian!

But here, let me make it up to you: if you go here, and scroll down to Radio, you can hear me being interviewed or doing a radio piece:

Jonathan Hayes: What I Write

Or here's a podcast I did to introduce my book:

http://www.jonathanhayes.com/books/precious/pb_intro.mp3

You see how I spoil you?

See I don't have a visual, and this is just troubling! Someone will need to remedy this.

Nice Toff accent though, Fenton... schooled at Eton were we? Supporter of the Chelsea Football team?

:rolleyes2:

Nah, I shouldn't joke. I'M a supporter of the Chelsea football team.

Edited by anniedub

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for your kind words and encouragement!!!!!!

Let's see more progress pix from the Shrinking Shamrocks!!!!!!:rolleyes2:

Tess

And here's me thinking you were going to spend your day googling "Wii controller johnson", A-Dub...

Ahh ?????

I can't seem to get the pics up in the correct size.

I'll try again soon.

How about someone else posting theirs?

I don't know if I will get these photos to work right. I used to be so technically literate. Some women bounced right back after having children. I lost a lot of brain cells and then just never came back - my oldest is 10, so it is a lost cause. But I am great at reading books from an upside down position to a large group of kids.

I actually OK'd a few pictures this weekend sailing on Puget Sound. Although it was hard to find any before shots. Feel free to just comment on the scenery, dog, or children!

post-235738-13813137290808_thumb.jpg

post-235738-13813137291005_thumb.jpg

post-235738-13813137291299_thumb.jpg

WCM- wow that's some red hair on those kids. By the by you look pretty good too.

Harley--you look fab!!! And your daughter is stunning, too! I hope when my daughter is that age, she will still want to hang out with me at the zoo...it says a lot about the kind of MOM you are!

K Pod-Two months??? That is a crazy difference!

A Dub-You are looking HOT! (just like the guy in your before pic :-) ) Hard to believe there is only a 35 lbs difference!

Tess- I agree, 20 years younger! And I love the new do' too!

WCM-You DD's are beautiful! (Just like their Mama)

Most of these pics are a few months old...how about another update guys?!?!? I am going to have my DH get me a few pics together to post. (he is the computer guy, not ME) It is going to be a huge deal for me, I have ran from cameras for soooo long!

My after the Triathlon on Saturday.

post-31248-13813667007619_thumb.png

post-226636-13813137417424_thumb.jpg

:boink:Anyone have some new updated pics they want to share??? Its been awhile, maybe it will motivate some of us!!!!!!

I'd love to post some progress pictures if I could figure out how to do it. I'm not very computer literate.

Christine