Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Hey Deb - the love include you too :0) I love eggplant sounds good - Yep grandkids are great I was 36 when my GS was born - omw my maternal instincts went into over drive - His parents lived w/me when he was born and he's really my baby - they were just the surrogates ;0).. When his parents broke up when he was 2 - they had join custody - well - I had him from Thrusday to Sunday til he was about 4 - then got married and just saw him on the weekends for a couple years - got him back when he was 11 and he has lived w/me since - It's not that he's not wanted by his parents - it's cuz he wants to live w/me ..

Apples - I ended up making a regular cake - but did write on it HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS.

Oh my Brookie called (she's the 5 yr old) wanted to make sure I had Cookies for Santa and she told me that I need to have Choc Milk as it's his favorite - I assured her that I already had the cookies and I would make sure that I made choc milk for Santa - Smile Smile Smile

Got email from my bro jimmy's boys they are coming for dinner for sure- My DS & Family - My Uncle - My Stepbro and my other nephew and his 2 girls - I AM BLESSED I WILL HAVE ALmost all MY FAMILY WITH ME TOMORROW

Well back to last minute stuff - will ck back in a bit

"Melissa - Hugs GF you have to work til 8 tonite - that sucks big big time... Sounds like you are going to have a good holiday w/family - and I here you girl - my brain needs a fill too - lol - I love that one - Can I copyright it..."

Yes Janet you can copyright it but just give me enough money to come up to Ca. and visit.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

8_2_118.gif

I am in NC, typing on my phone. Was thinking of my girls this a.m.and wanted to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas!you guys mean so much to me and are "family" in my book! Will update later with Dad. and Nelson seeing snow for the first time EVER!!!! : ) so cute. Love u all!!! Peasout, laura

I am in NC, typing on my phone. Was thinking of my girls this a.m.and wanted to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas!you guys mean so much to me and are "family" in my book! Will update later with Dad. and Nelson seeing snow for the first time EVER!!!! : ) so cute. Love u all!!! Peasout, laura

Love ya, Laura! Have a very Merry Christmas. Christmas, kids, snow....doesn't get much better than that!

Just wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas to all my new friends.

My visit with my Dad last night went really well. I actually got to see my sister too which was a surprise. She lives with my Dad's ex wife so we don't get to hang out much. I told him about the surgery and he was pretty excited about it. There was alot of junk food there but I didn't eat any of it. It was hard to turn down. I think It was the hardest day of my diet so far. Today we are having ribs so I just gotta avoid the sauce.

Merry Christmas

Ho Ho Ho.........................blizzard with blowing snow........

DH is out trying to get our 4 wheel drive pick-up out of the garage so we can go over to DD's and watch Mimi open her presents from Mommy and Santa.... Then we are to go 5 miles out in the country to friends for dinner... We'll see how that goes.....

My scale was down again this morning... I'm dropping weight but not trying.. It makes me confused.....

Have a wonderful day, everyone.... Merry Christmas...

Ho Ho Ho.........................blizzard with blowing snow........

DH is out trying to get our 4 wheel drive pick-up out of the garage so we can go over to DD's and watch Mimi open her presents from Mommy and Santa.... Then we are to go 5 miles out in the country to friends for dinner... We'll see how that goes.....

My scale was down again this morning... I'm dropping weight but not trying.. It makes me confused.....

Have a wonderful day, everyone.... Merry Christmas...

Good Morning Julie and Jewel and Merry Christmas.

Julie...congrats on the weightloss and just be happy....I spent a year confused wondering why I lost when I really was not trying. Take it as it comes!!! Nice Christmas gift to yourself. Drive safe.

Tons of snow here. Blowing but snow is too heavy to get the poor visiablity like they said. We'll take it. Housebound. DH still in his jammies and reading atlas figuring out the route to FL. I am going to spend the day packing for our trip. What to take for 6 weeks? And starting a list of things to bring for the cabin that I really missed last year...crockpot...cookie sheets...my own saute pan, etc. Good way to spend Christmas, huh?

Merry Christmas to all and your family's. I love my LB family

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

So far I am having an awesome day. Santa was very good to me. Both my kids got me a some clothes at Ann Taylor Loft and some jewelry plus I have $150 in gift cards to there so far. I say so far because I think I have another card possibly 2 to come. DS spent the night here last night so he could be here when we woke up and do presents together. It's the last Christmas that the 4 of us will be just us on Christmas morning with DD getting married this year. DD loves the Coach purse I got her and DS loves his new fly reel. It was a very special morning. This afternoon we are stopping by my inlaws for an hour or so and then it's to my sisters for that Christmas. But I don't think even they are going to ruin my mood for the day. Last night I had 22 people here for oyster stew, chili, etc. everything turned out really good. DD cooked up a storm all day and it was a real nice evening. DD then left with her fiance for his family's Christmas eve and we sat by the fire and listened to Christmas music and just vegged.

To top off my joy this morning I am down another 4 lbs of the 22 I gained in the hospital with my knee surgery, I only have 4 more to lose to be back where I was. The past few nights I have literally gotten up every hour on the hour to, ummmm, use the facilities, it feels great to lose some of that bloat. Knee is still very swollen and can't wear any nice pants by I am dressed up nice from the waist up today!

Have a wonderful blessed Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Presents opened - my new 23 inch monitor installed :0)

Breakfast cooked - I need to eat I was registering my new monitor

Half the family (Joseph & Andrew) will go back to sleep (I got up at 6:30 woke everyone up at 7)

Will post picks later

MERRY CHRISTMAS

8_2_117.gif 8_2_118.gif 36_15_3.gif

Great, it's great to hear you're having a good Christmas; sounds like you really made out! And congrats on the weight loss...you're really dropping it!

Since today is not our Christmas (waitin on DD to get here), I'm having a quiet day. Slept in late, talked to Sis's in-law and now am getting ready to make some homemade yeast rolls for tomorrow. I invited my DS (who lives in the same town) and his girlfriend over for dinner tonight. Nothing fancy, just pot roast. Hubby is downstairs wrapping presents and singing...it's so nice.

DD (Phoebe) and her partner, Linda, are in Penna. with my mom today. They are supposed to be getting freezing rain all across RT 80, so if it's bad they are going to wait another day before coming out here. I'm missing DD badly so I hope they get here soon! But I don't want them risking their lives in bad weather, for sure. I haven't talked about my daughter much, but she's the best, most thoughtful person I know. We are very close. She lives in NYC, but I wish she were closer. She teaches 4th grade at a public elem. school.

Yesterday I was so happy, a whole day without PB'ing at all. And I'm good so far today too. I was really getting worried. I'm scheduled for a fill this Monday, but I think I'm going to cancel it. I don't want too much restriction if I'm going to be PB'ing all the time.

I did eat too many Cookies yesterday, because I made Toll House cookies and couldn't resist them. Still, it was less than I'd normally eat before LB. Haven't gained, according to my scale, though.

I'll probably check back in, just because I'm not busy today and I can't help checking in on you guys!

Merry Christmas, Janet, Apples, Linda, Laura, Jewel, Melissa,

Eva, Great, Peas, and everyone else whose names I haven't learned yet!

Great...quite the Christmas loot you made off with this year! Nice to hear you so happy. Just take a couple of your loopy pills you stowed away to get through your family event. LOL.

Hey Deb...sounds like we are doing about the same thing today...just hanging. Did catch younger DS (26) this morning who lives in Atlanta to wish him a Merry Christmas. Feel better cuz he did go visit some friends last night and had a great time. A momma likes her cubs home for Christmas but doesn't always work out.

We had a wonderful Christmas dinner. DH had leftovers and I had a chocolate protien bar and high Fiber Cereal. I was lazy and decided no cooking today.

Janet...sounds like the kids were good to momma this year. Enjoy your new screen. I got mine a few months ago and really appreciate it. A little bit to get used to but so nice.

Well...I have an oatmeal date bar and coffee calling my name. DH is watching Chrismas Vacation. We watched "It's a Wonderful Life" last night. DH said it was the first time he has ever seen it and he enjoyed it.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Having a great day at our son's in SF area.

Beautiful day. Went to work out with DGD this afternoon... recumbent bike, eliptical, and then walked home because she was staying 2 hrs.

Turkey in the oven.. we're having dinner in an hour or so.

Quiche this morning, a couple of stuffed mushrooms and pigs in the blanket this afternoon. A little tight today... being very careful!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Just checking in........we had an awesome Christmas. We only did Christmas gifts for the grand kids this year. It was so nice to just sit and watch the grand kids open their gifts. DH and I were surprised with gift certificates for our 40th Anniversary (Dec. 20th). One was for a fancy steak house and another for massages and facials. Woohoo! The kids also had a cake decorated in red roses. It had a cream cheese filling. I only had a small piece and left the rest at my DD's.

Okay, now, eating sliders is over! I am not going to weigh for a week.

Oh, Apples, Dr Oz was on tv today with a woman that had lost 200lbs. She showed some of the foods she ate and she eats steel cut oats. Dr. Oz says they are the best.