Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Good Morning Gang! I just got home from church and my stomach was growling. I made me some eggbeaters for a replacement meal. I am shaking it the rest of the day.

Joyce I am on 90gs of Protein a day and less than 55g of carbs. The carbs are fruit in my shakes. My calorie intake is between 850-1000 a day.

Simon Janet.......thanks for keeping us on the bandwagon!

Great, what day are you moving.....will you be without a computer? I hope the move goes smoothly. Take care!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!.......check in tomorrow.

Charlene - Breakfast sounds good... I am a little on the hungry side - I have cleaned up my closet (hung up and put away clothes from last week ;0) washing sheet - got bathroom vacuumed & mopped.. Got pinto Beans soaking - it' kind of cloudy & cool here - think I am going to make a pot of bean or chilli - one of the 2 :0 - stil in pj - once I get the bedroom done - will get dressed and do the shopping i need to get done today - then come home an veg and finish washing clothes - maybe even bring ironing board to living room so I can Iron and watch the tv shows I have recorded - trama - bro & sister - parenthood - it makes getting dressed in the morning so much simpler - well back to it - twitter again later ...

Good afternoon all, Just wanted to let yall know I finally hit the 50 pound mark. I have lost a whole 50 pounds. I am so excited. 11 more pounds and I will be in onderland. My goal is to lose 10 in the next 6 weeks. I want to be down 50% of the excess weight by my 6 month mark which is july 4th. What an independance day. Freeing myself from myself. I will be getting a smartphone for my hitting 50 down and because my birthday is not to far away. I can't believe I am here. I haven't been 210 in 6 years. I am about to pass my husband he weighs 209. It feels so good because I know I worked for it and earned it. My life is changing so fast my mind can't keep up. Just 3 years ago I couldn't get out of bed and get dressed. I had to put my son in childcare because I couldn't care for him. I was a zombie. I was hiding food around the house saving it from my family. Binging. I'm not living in disappointment anymore. I feel accomplished and happy. I don't think I could ever thank you gals enough for your guidance and love. Without you I would be lost on this lapband weightloss journey. We all know it's about more than weightloss. My attitude and emotions have changed. Anyway I am just gushing cause I am so excited. Talk to yall later.

Laura, Arlene, Cheri, Janet - thanks for your input. So interesting what success tips have worked for each of you. I'll use all help available.

Julie - you have a busy day. Take care of yourself.

Relaxing today - a graduation party yesterday and some obedience training for my dog.

:smile:Congratulations Jessica !!!! :laugh:

:huggie:

:cool2:WTG Girl !!! :laugh:

:wink:You Rock !!!:thumbup:

:thumbup::Dancing_biggrin::smile2::Dancing_biggrin:

Joyce - I am getting ready to hit the couch myself - Ryder could use some obedience training - He need to learn to quit chasing the cat..

I have a pot of Beans on (pinto) on the stove along with a pot of collard greens going -

Stupid dog got my frozen ham hock while I was at the store.. So had to add some bacon for flavor..

Been to Target - Petco - Winco - got everything put up - and sitting here w/a cup of coffee - just a cking in and twitter update..

cbl

Jessica - yippee - hurray - fantastic - wonderful - way to go.

So happy for you.

Joyce

I so do not want to go to my surgeon tomorrow, I have gained like 9 pounds since my lowest weight of 211 I am depressed and I am binge eating junk and not working out. But some part of me is telling me to go so I can call myself out to him and not hide. I went to my first OA meeting which is good but I am so emotional eating right now. For many reasons but mostly because I am stressed at work we are down 2 people in my dept so I am taking up the slack and I have a woman boss and she is stressed and cried at work. What the heck is that???? I have worked for woman bosses before but non who have cried. They are tough to work for but she has been crazy tough lately which is causing me to eat because I am stressed aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate living like this I want to cry and stay home from work.

I wrote a huge post with congrats to Jessica and replies to others and a list of my best food for lose weight days and a lot of info on myfascial pain syndrome.

Unfortunately my husband was trimming (over-trimming) bushes when he cut through the cord which cut the power to my internet connection which I was unaware of and continued happily typing away. Tried to post and, oops.

Oh well, Happy Sunday everyone.

I so do not want to go to my surgeon tomorrow, I have gained like 9 pounds since my lowest weight of 211 I am depressed and I am binge eating junk and not working out. But some part of me is telling me to go so I can call myself out to him and not hide. I went to my first OA meeting which is good but I am so emotional eating right now. For many reasons but mostly because I am stressed at work we are down 2 people in my dept so I am taking up the slack and I have a woman boss and she is stressed and cried at work. What the heck is that???? I have worked for woman bosses before but non who have cried. They are tough to work for but she has been crazy tough lately which is causing me to eat because I am stressed aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate living like this I want to cry and stay home from work.

So stay home from work. Call in sick. Breathe deep. Get some sleep. Get your food back on track. Go in the next day and talk to your boss. You're already down 2 people so she's not likely to fire you. Tell her you're going to get done what you can get done but she needs to leave you alone so you can get it done. If you can't be that blunt, ask her what the two of you can do to relieve the stress on both of you. Become partners in finding solutions. And keep reminding her and yourself you can only do what you can do. Easier said than done, I know. But no job is worth risking your health over.

Cheri

So stay home from work. Call in sick. Breathe deep. Get some sleep. Get your food back on track. Go in the next day and talk to your boss. You're already down 2 people so she's not likely to fire you. Tell her you're going to get done what you can get done but she needs to leave you alone so you can get it done. If you can't be that blunt, ask her what the two of you can do to relieve the stress on both of you. Become partners in finding solutions. And keep reminding her and yourself you can only do what you can do. Easier said than done, I know. But no job is worth risking your health over.

Cheri

Thank You for the advice.

Melissa - Hugs for all your stress !!! Sorry I missed you on FB - I was watching t.v. and the computer is always on but I'm not always in front of it..

I agree w/Cheri - stay home - You know a couple of weeks ago I called on a Friday - I haven't called in sick for about 3 yrs. I feel guilty cuz others have to pick up the slack - well you know what my bosses call in sick all the time - and it's their freaking business - they are the ones who reap the benefits not me - so I figured if they can call in - so can I..

I know it's not the best attitude but - it's a job - Like Cheri said - doubt they are going to fire you - I suggest that you start looking for another job - Who is the boss above your boss - Can you go to them or an HR person..

Cheri gave great advice - about talking to your boss you can only do so much - you can't kill yourself over it..

Take celery, carrots, fruit - to snack on when you are stressed - get up and go for a walk - get away from your desk..

Go to your doc - maybe he will have some suggestions for you to work on dealing with these issues..

I want to eat when stressed at work too - I have Jerky and pt chips at my desk for those time - Heck take popcorn to work to munch on - it's low in calories - it's better choice than candy..

Hugs Janet

Cheri

Cheri = Great advice.....:thumbup:

Melissa - Hugs for all your stress !!! Sorry I missed you on FB - I was watching t.v. and the computer is always on but I'm not always in front of it..

I agree w/Cheri - stay home - You know a couple of weeks ago I called on a Friday - I haven't called in sick for about 3 yrs. I feel guilty cuz others have to pick up the slack - well you know what my bosses call in sick all the time - and it's their freaking business - they are the ones who reap the benefits not me - so I figured if they can call in - so can I..

I know it's not the best attitude but - it's a job - Like Cheri said - doubt they are going to fire you - I suggest that you start looking for another job - Who is the boss above your boss - Can you go to them or an HR person..

Cheri gave great advice - about talking to your boss you can only do so much - you can't kill yourself over it..

Take celery, carrots, fruit - to snack on when you are stressed - get up and go for a walk - get away from your desk..

Go to your doc - maybe he will have some suggestions for you to work on dealing with these issues..

I want to eat when stressed at work too - I have Jerky and pt chips at my desk for those time - Heck take popcorn to work to munch on - it's low in calories - it's better choice than candy..

Hugs Janet

Cheri = Great advice.....:tongue2:

Thank You Janet you all are the best to me. Well off to bed I need to go relax I will nlet you all know what the Dr says tomorrow.