Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jazzy Junes 2008...What do you do? Where are you from?

Hi,

I too started my liquids today! Good luck don't hesitate to contact me if you need support getting through it! I am a bit nervous about it!! but i have to pull through!!

Good luck everyone! I am already counting down the days until the 25th. :)

I am impressed at how filling these Protein Shakes are. Mine have around 40 g of Protein each as I am using 2 scoops of Body Fortress powder. :biggrin:

Of course, it helps that I am allowed to eat one meal a day, too. I can eat all the green vegetables I want so I snack occasionally on celery and broccoli. I don't have to do liquids exclusively until after surgery (for 2 weeks after).

Me too I am allowed one meal a day as well so technically not on all liquids. That's cool you're allowed unlimited green veggies not me.

Anyhow, let me know if you need anything.

k

Gosh! lots of teachers!!... this surgery should be subsidised!!

I am a private teacher. I am from the UK but now teach a VIP family in Miami, Caribbean and Europe... family live in UK, NZ and Aus..

Getting this done in Spain (TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and then head to the US end of August. ... hoping to find a great fill doctor there..

LOVE THIS WEBSITE!

I'm Leah and My husband is Air Force and we are stationed out in Northern CA. I am a SAHM and I used to be a nurse. I have one 11 yo daughter. And 2 dogs. Pepe, a rat terrier and Moose, a dachshund. I was raised in Louisiana but Texas is home. I was banded June 16th. Take Care. Leah

Hi all.. I have been married to my sexy hubby for 17 years. We have 2 beautiful girls ages 15 & 16. I work for an industrial sales supply house in Norwich, Ct.. I am so excited about this.. I had my surgery on June 20, 2008 and feel already like a new person.. This is the healthiest I have ever been! I am a non smoker after smoking for 16 years, I no longer drink caffeine, soda and I am off of sugar completely.. It's amazing! Thank the lord for lap band!

Hi Everyone! I might be a little late to the party but I am here! My name is Kelly and I am a high school English teacher in Phoenix, AZ. I just married the man of my dreams on December 30th and was banded on the 5th of June. We have no kids but we have 4 4-legged babies... our dogs Skeeter and Harley and our cats Sergei and Pooh Bear. We are currently in the process of buying our first home and enjoying our summer vacation (we are both teachers). I love reading your posts! Thank you all for your inspiration and stories, they really keep me going! :o

welcome Kelly!! I live in Tucson!! Congrats on the marriage!! Big huge hooray for teachers! you guys rock!!!

Hello, To everyone out there I would like some info about if I should do this. Iam 51 and a stay at home mom. I live in Columbus,MS I have 3grown children son31 with girlfriend, daughter28 married with1girl,1 boy, daughter 19 married and a boy on the way his dad is overseas. I tried on a bathing suit and looked like a barrel or don't know what I just wanted to sit down and cry. I know there are people worse off than I am but it sure was a ugly site. I just know I need help before I go nuts. Thanks for listening.

Hi Everyone!

I'm Susan from South San Francisco, California! I was banded on 6/09/08! I am married for 8 years (2nd time). I have 2 daughters, 20 and 13..and 3 stepkids. My husband and I own a condo in Maui and try to get there at least 3 times a year!! I am office manager of a dental office and have been there for 25 years this coming August! ( I was a mere child when I started! lol)

I'm looking forward to sharing all of our experiences during this truly exciting times in our life!

Hello, I am Crystal from Lanett, Alabama. I had my lap band on June 9th. I have 2 children: Joseph age 15 (will turn 16 on July 27th) & RuthaAnne age 9. I work for Blue Cross of Georgia in Columbus, GA. I am a Clinical Trainer for the Utilization Nurses, so I know all the pain everyone who has blue cross is going/went through. I am looking forward to going out to play with my daughter, and spending time with my son (when he lets me ha ha!).

thank you summer08 my husband just left for 45 days for field training to get ready to go back to iraq, i appreciate that you appreciate your service members they rock!! IM hoping in the next 45 days to shed some weight and surprise him with somethign sexy LOL!!

Hey ya'll! I'm from Alabama, but now live in South Georgia. I am the mother of six adult children and grandmother of six, with number seven due in September. I teach elementary school and start a new job teaching 3rd grade in August. I have been married to a wonderful man for 34 years. I was banded on June 6th in Savannah. I have moved over 3 hours away. I have my first fill on July 16th. I've lost 40 lbs. since March 31st. I feel much more energetic and can't wait to feel even better!:cool:

I'm Lacey. :tt1: I'm 23, and I live in St. Louis, MO. I'm a second-year medical student, so I basically have no life. :party: In my "free time," I'm planning a wedding for March 21 of next year--so I'd love to be at/around goal by the first of the year so I can get my wedding dress altered to fit beautifully and show off my new body!