Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

what do you get stuck on?

Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this was posted in Nov Nymphs before or not. Just curious as to what you get stuck/slime on?

Okay, big confession, I know I shouldn't be eating these, but every time I have like ONE fry it gets stuck. Maybe it swells up in my stomach? Who knows. That's about the only thing I've noticed regularly getting stuck.

I have never PB'd or slimed... Yet!

I got stuck on a sinus tablet on Friday. It hurt but it dissolved quickly thank goodness. The Water I drank with it came back up, I guess that could be a PB. I chugged when I took it and that was not a good idea. I had been taking those pills all week with no problems but I was really stressed on Friday and I think that is what caused the swelling.

I get stuck on chicken sometimes but not too bad. I get a little discomfort and then it goes down. eggs are sometimes a problem.

Yesterday I ate grilled corn on the cob and that did not go down well.

I love my band but it sure is fickle! :wink2:

Well so far i have had 2 episodes.....first one was a jr hamburger from Wendys. Not pretty, 3 bites in and here we go! I was bringing lunch to my husband on his job site (master carpenter!), so no running Water, and nowhere to expell this lovely mess! In the hands, my hair....it was gross not only for me but my poor DH. He gags if the cat throws up....lol. Then the last one was this past sat night. I had made eggs, biscuits (which i usually don't like) and pancakes....that was painful, and I brought it all back up, and was uncomfortable for 2 days.

I can still chugg Water like there is no tomorrow.....but this will change soon. I am asking for a fill tomorrow! I have stalled with my weight loss and am feeling a little disappointed. Wish me luck!

Thanks guys......:wink2:

Debbie

Diddo Shalee!

Same thing for me. However, I got to agree that the band is fickle and that it can be just about anything at anytime. Take Mother's Day for example. The boys made me Breakfast in bed and it was just scrambled eggs & a few slices of bacon. I got stuck on it. I was bummed for the kids because they did such a nice job on Breakfast.< /p>

I have a love/hate relationship with my Band!

Cindy

I get stuck almost daily on something. It can change at any time. But I know that scrambled eggs or thick Pasta like ziti is guaranteed to cause an episode.

Still thinking about getting another fill this week to move that scale faster. I'm getting impatient!

I love eating scrambled eggs with Lebanese / pita bread and it's about the the only thing which gets suck. Of course because I love it so much I'm not willing to give it up. So each time I think this time I'll chew more but nah ah. It usually happens after a few mouth fulls. I think after my next fill I may not have a choice but to give it up.

I get stuck on LapBandTalk.com! :)

Seriously,

I have found that hard cooked eggs of any type will give me trouble, and any kind of deep fried potato product. I knew I did not handle F.F. very well, but darn it if I cant have tater tots too! Found that out the hard way last Saturday AM. The good news is that the house that I barfed at... I guess I was marking my territory. We are putting in an offer today at lunch! WooHoo!

Good luck on the offer, TX!

eggs, hmm, that's interesting. I wonder why they cause so much problems. I hate them, so I never eat them.

Hey guys. i had my second fill yesterday. i now have 5.22 ccs. what a difference. i can eat 3 tsps of Cereal this morning.....and i am having pain, burping. right now i am waiting for it to go away. ugggg

i hope that it will get better in a few days....

Dr said he wants me to set a goal of 5-6 lbs/month. as i have not been able to do that for a few months.

Debbie

I find that breads, fries and chicken if not chewed real well will cause a problem. I have had to expel food 3 times to get rid of the pain. The first time that happened I did not know what to do. I bent over with pain and that took care of that. Good thing I was outside. I feel like I have not been loosing good and think maybe I need another fill. I am at 5 cc I think, maybe more would help. I drop under a 0 and can stay there but loosing another 10 lbs is lots of work. I want to be like TxArcher and loose 94 lbs. But all I have lost is still better than before, I just need to work harder. Good luck to all.

I feel like I have not been loosing good and think maybe I need another fill. But all I have lost is still better than before, I just need to work harder. Good luck to all.

50 pounds is great Kathy. I'm going to be veeery excited when I get to 50.

I don't get stuck very often, and there doesn't seem to be any pattern with what the food is. Mainly, it's because I forget I have the band and I swallow something without chewing it well. Plus, I always notice that the next forkful is either already in my mouth or is up to my lips. Obviously, I need to put that darn fork DOWN between bites. It's always my fault when I get stuck.

I am thinking of getting a fill because I have only lost about 6 pounds in the 2 and a half months since I got the last one. I hate to get stuck more often, but maybe I can eat slower and avoid that. I also MUST listen for the "full" signal and pay attention to it.

Oh well, 37 pounds down is way better than nothing. My knees tell me that!

Edited by Foofy

:thumbup: omg Foofy,,,,do you realize how close you are to your ones! That must feel good to be closer to 199, than 299!!!! I cannot wait till i see those #'s.....keep it up, and follow the rules to get you to your next mini goal....

Debbie

Dang it Kuchie - you are right. Although it always seems further away than I would like it to be, I AM getting close to Onderland. For th first time on MANY years I am closer to 199 than 299.

I guess I'm just letting all the other people get there first so they can make big preparations for MY arrival. LOL.

The worst time I have ever had was with a hard boiled egg. I thought I was going to die. Every time I bent over I puked. chicken will bother me, as will any really dry meat. I love oatmeal, but made the mistake of buying the Kashi brand one time. Not good.