Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Semi-Embarrassing Question For The Ladies... (Sex-Related)

I too find myself "holding my port" sometimes if I've got my legs up a little too far and stuffs a jigglin'. I have found that a good way to be on top both pre-op and post op is to just do squats. I think much like mrusso was describing. I just squat down with the bottoms of my feet on the mattress and my knees horizontal, instead of on the mattress. Once you get in that position its really versatile. If you want to work out your thighs you can move yourself up and down with your legs (Its a really good workout!). If you want to be lazy you can bring your knees toward his chest, get him to bring his legs up behind you and then pull/push you back and forth. I don't know if I'm making any sense. Maybe you can figure it out.

I'm 6 feet tall, my highest weight was about 275. My sex NSV is now when I'm on top I can be completely nekkid. I always wore a gown or tshirt before, because I was so self-concious.

U know what... I am a pro at finding new and exciting new positions...lol... even tho i am abstaning from any activity until i meet that right one...lol..hmmm anyhoo... get a excersise ball make sure it is filled properly have him to lay, or sit on the ball and then u get on top and u dont have the stress on your thighs and he will be like OH MY GOSH.... i would say try it and see how u like it but that might be too much info...lol... trust me the ball won't burst and u will be able to bounce also... lol....

I too find myself "holding my port" sometimes if I've got my legs up a little too far and stuffs a jigglin'. I have found that a good way to be on top both pre-op and post op is to just do squats. I think much like mrusso was describing. I just squat down with the bottoms of my feet on the mattress and my knees horizontal, instead of on the mattress. Once you get in that position its really versatile. If you want to work out your thighs you can move yourself up and down with your legs (Its a really good workout!). If you want to be lazy you can bring your knees toward his chest, get him to bring his legs up behind you and then pull/push you back and forth. I don't know if I'm making any sense. Maybe you can figure it out.

I'm 6 feet tall, my highest weight was about 275. My sex NSV is now when I'm on top I can be completely nekkid. I always wore a gown or tshirt before, because I was so self-concious.

This is so so true also...:incazzato:

lol I've always been too scared to buy a exercise ball thinking I would burst it. Being 407 lbs I think I probably would. :incazzato:

U know what... I am a pro at finding new and exciting new positions...lol... even tho i am abstaning from any activity until i meet that right one...lol..hmmm anyhoo... get a excersise ball make sure it is filled properly have him to lay, or sit on the ball and then u get on top and u dont have the stress on your thighs and he will be like OH MY GOSH.... i would say try it and see how u like it but that might be too much info...lol... trust me the ball won't burst and u will be able to bounce also... lol....

I've always heard that you can do hundreds of exercises with those. This one sounds like the best! Burn them calories!! :-)

Lol I might buy one then my mom always said you will break it!! Made me feel bad. But either way I have only done it on top once in my life and it was rather hard, I was on top and had my knees to the side down on the mattress and I kind of just rocked, because I didn't have the strength to use my legs to bounce up and down or anything else. I haven't tried it on top since. Also when I try doggy guys always seem to have problems getting it in and keeping it in, so I have always just done missionary, which can get boring. And in missionary I get tired too cause my fat legs get in the way and I have to keep them lifted up in the air with my arms. Sex isn't fun, it's such a job for me.

Don't lose hope froggi, I am sure it will get better. You are changing you life (and sex life) for the better. It is getting better for me. I actually feel like it now. Get the ball no matter what you mother says and try it exercising first and when you are ready, sex it up. lol. I like the ball idea.

see u have to think about it like this... I am about 276 right now.. but i was heavier when i tried it.. and that person was about 250 or so.. so it it took all of that it's pretty good.. see u are going to squat but u are not going to have to go as low becasue of the ball...

with kne surgery last yr not sure i could do on top,but if theres a will theres a way ,still not banded but almost ready

froggi- I totally know how you feel. It's getting better now a days... but I count it as a workout too. :P

I'm 330, 5'7" and I can straddle my hubby. He's pretty skinny around the waist though. Actually, had a NSV the other day... hope this isn't tmi- but there's not as much fat in the nether-regions now- actually "scored" without my hubby having to work his fingers! That's NEVER happened for me.

yeah I've never had an orgasm from just having a guy inside me. =/ so that could actually be my fat in that area affecting that?

Nice to see someone nearby. I am sched the 20th of june and am i scared. I am having a hard time with the pre sur food. I didnt even think of sex

Forggi- in my experience, it's the fat. Because you can't get too close to your man. My extra fat/skin down there is taking up too much space. The more I lose, the better sex gets. For the first time in a long time I'M initiating it! :thumbup:

Edited by MrsFlipFlops