Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Running-Weight Totals!

Hey, Turler. I'm with you. Addicted to my scale, frustrated every day I don't loose anything...which again has been over a week. I had been stuck before my fill May 9, then lost for a couple weeks, now STUCK again! I'm getting hungry again, up to 1200-1300 cals a day just to not feel famished all the time....next fill not till June 6.

But I can't keep myself from weighing myself every morning hoping that suddently it goes down...llike 5 pounds in one day would make me happy! (well, OK, maybe at least a stupid pound would help!)

I hate plateaus!

I know what you mean! I'm stuck. I want that scale to be moving at least a little every day. I am not doing much at all. My fill hasn't given me any restriction, nor helped with my hunger.

I know it sounds like I'm complaining. I'm really not. I am very happy to have lost what I have so far. I am just eager to experience the Band as we've all come to expect!

~C

I know what you mean! I'm stuck. I want that scale to be moving at least a little every day. I am not doing much at all. My fill hasn't given me any restriction, nor helped with my hunger.

I know it sounds like I'm complaining. I'm really not. I am very happy to have lost what I have so far. I am just eager to experience the Band as we've all come to expect!

~C

I seem to have hit a plateau also. Barely 1 pound last week. Weigh in is tomorrow morning (I 'officially' weigh myself once a week at the gym). Fingers are crossed.... wanna bust thru this roadblock. Anxiously awaiting the second fill too... I need some restriction!

Counting back over the days...I realize my restriction from the last fill only lasted about a week. It seems like it was so much longer ago. How am I going to make it till 6/6 (fill apt)? Without eating everything in sight? Arrgggh.

I hate to complain, but, really, but it just seems "not fair" that even eating 1200 cals a day, I can't loose weight. I suppose it isn't realistic to only eat 600-800 cals a day forever, but it sure was nice while it lasted (cuz then the pounds came off easier!) But now that I think of it, I plateaued even then...

Why is that? I've been doing walking, gardening, and faithfully watching every morsel that enters my mouth - and yet... no scale movement! I must have a very efficient metabolism! My grandmother used to say she had the same problem, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. At least if there was ever a famine in the land...I'd survive! :-)

OK, I'm done whining now.

Hi Lizalee,

I used to be on a board at South Beach at knew their system for adding stuff to the posts like tickers, etc. Is there anywhere on the site where I can find out about adding stuff? Or would you be kind enough to take a moment to tell me and send me anything I'd need.Thanks so much.

Down 29 since banding on April 30th.

Gwenn

I followed instructions from other bandster's who posted them.... www.tickerfactory.com. Once created, bookmark it for easy access to update when that scale DOES eventually go down!

You can create your ticker, save it, then copy and paste into the signature (edit signature on the "User CP" page of this lap band talk site.

Good luck!

(And way to go with the weight loss!!)

Thanks for info. Now if I can just get back to food without the gas and discomfort I'll be one happy girl

Gwenn

I was banded 4/1/08 and before that I had lost about 10 lbs. Since April 1, i am down 16.6 lbs...so if you add that to the 10 lbs before, that makes 26.6............now I started bikeriding...really enjoying that!

Gail aka stormy

My husband says that at night, when I'm asleep, my stomach is making wind tunnel and hurricane sounds. I've heard it too. It's hilarious.

I'm was down 29 but now it's 28. I'm adding foods so I guess my body has to settle back down. I'm not complaining. We took a good walk today. I went a mile and a half, which is a big jump for me. And outside, not on the treadmill. Feels good to be tired.

Hope everyone else is doing well on MEMORIAL DAY. Don't eat too much BBQ!

Gwenn

Started Pre Op April 7 At 256... Day Of Surgery April 30 At 241 .... And Now May 27 Almost 1 Month Pre Op 224....pretty Good....i'm Tickled Pink

Hi April people, I was banded on 4/23 & I'm down 31 lbs, no pre-op. Good luck & stay in touch.

Congratulations. Wow, you're doing great. I so wish that I'd been smart enough to do this before my weight went as high as it did. But I guess all in our own times, eh?

Gwenn

Wish I would have done it sooner myself. Oh how much money, effort, etc. I would have saved......but I guess all of our circumstances lead up to this time to help us strive for more success - finally a valuable tool to use to my advantage!! I know that we experience let downs, lack of loss, plateaus, etc. but have faith it will continually be with us! At least that is what I am telling myself!!