Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Scheduled for May? What Day?

hi holli! i'll be getting banded by dr.kuri on 5/22, i'm super excited and can't wait! :thumbup:

to everyone who had their surgery today and will tomorrow, i'm rootin' for all of ya!!!! :)

I am joining the Band Wagon May 21st, 2008

Bummed.. developed a skin infection on lower belly end of last week, went on antibiotics on Sunday. Today visited the surgeon to have him make decision on surgery. He says delay not worth the risk of problems. Sooooo Thurs 5/8 is out and so far nothing scheduled. They are saying bout 2 weeks hopefully.

OHHHH U can't imagine how upset I was by this news. My life on hold in many ways due to this surgery, time off work, moving to new place etc..... I was in MELTDOWN!

luckily had a friend sumone special to spend the day with that has me back on even keel for moment.

sighhhh!! l

Chris

Ooooh that sucks!! Just take the time you need to get over the infection, it would suck if you had surgery with it and got some kind of bigger infection inside you! Just hang in there and the extra time will be over before you know it!

I am scheduled for today (May 7) @ 12:30!! I'm super excited and a little nervous, hopefully all goes well and good luck to everyone and lets hope by next may we'll all be skinny minnies and alot healthier:biggrin2:!!!!

Good luck to all May 7th bandsters!!! We are all rooting for you! :)

Terri

Hi Everybody! I'm Colleen and new to the forum. I am getting my band placed on Friday May 9th here in Aurora. I am so excited. I have a slight cold right now and hopefully everything will go as planned. Glad to join all of you Shrinko de Mayos!

weight.png

Welcome Colleen!! This is a great place for support. I was banded on May 1st. So far I have lost 12lbs!!! The experience has been great for me and I'm sure it will be for you too!!

Enjoy the journey!!!

Hi all....Not sure as to how many places I should post this.. I would hate to over due it LOL

Surgery is in 2 weeks!! Yeah I am a May 21st bander!!

I am super excited and would love to stay in touch with others on this journey.....

May 1 - BandFan1, feelgoodagain, Jamie, Awomangodcanuse

May 2 - Christal, BeachBumNJ, Kammi, serena1968, tootscritter, CirrusPilot, Blondie Bandie

May 5 - Tracy, Sandy, KathrynRose, JaJeanne, Jennifer, GrosseFemme, jdj

May 6 - Shawna, Jemo97, Cherj60, Jaylow, Californiamarty, angelic_1, Libby H

May 7 - Makeupqueen, Mely, Ellen, Pix, JRFAN88, Brenda, Chelsea, Sufina, Srowland2008, Shelly, notsotinydancer, new jewel, Dawn Michelle, Katieann, Robin, Nomoretwinkies, PattiC

May 8 - Mae, Southern Missy, Thin Dolphin3, Ron Jon, Cadornes, NicoleW8ing, WayOfLife, Nicelee, reinventingme08

May 9 - Nicole, casscitymom, Jeepingirl, 2Btiny, Barbara, Golfgirllv, Tourismqueen, Kelly J, RosesAreRed, Lhooper, CelticDreamer, Kellygirl0520, Atallen

May 12 - Bonnie, Melissa, Mandi Jo, Becky N, CaliGirl626

May 13 - Jessica, Molly, Bella, Michele, Crystal115, njudono, Erica, JBFlorida, Melissa, NicksGrammy, Lakemom, bxlisa, NY2LAGirl, 2babutterfly, Jill W

May 14 - Perky66, Cathy, Kristey, LadieKappa

May 15 - Hope4K, Mstrina27, Sarah8714, JadensMomma

May 16 - devotion, IcanandIwill

May 19 - Lexy, Amy, Jodi, Shannon, Janette, Paula, BodyButter64

May 20 - Coco, Checkers Mom, Gadumplin, Yvonne, MarineLiebe, Bella046, Anavrin, Diamond2008

May 21 - Sarah, Pen, Ailie, Gemini, MissMellie, Lana24, Stay Tuned, Eldub

May 22 - Helen, Krysten, Jaime, Lena, Di4AU, Natalee, *Love*, Lana24, tmfritts, emp316, Nancy S

May 23 - LaMonica, Michelle, Holli, Peri

May 26 - Shelly, Kathy

May 27 - Kammi, Sydney, Tina, Sadie, Srossell, Shela, GloballyYours, Sunshine Lady

May 28 - Nora, Lele, ronni_NC, Shy one, Amsderb, GregVD

May 29 - Allison, MSG'S SGM, Sphnyxmomma, beanbean, Lucy12

May 30 - Three Sixty Six, Bellygobelly (Ann), Shannon Gets Slim

May 31 - Tonya

Edited by Allison

Congrats Blondiebandie!!! :thumbup:

Terri