Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Apple Bottom Jeans..

Soo... With all the hype about "Apple Bottom Jeans" I decided to do some research. To my surprise it is actually a brand put out by Nelly, to "celebrate the natural curves of women", with plus sizes too!. AMEN to that! lol..

I live in the deep woods of Maine, and we (to say the least) are a bit out of the loop of fashion. I am originally from Massachusetts, so every time I go back to visit I feel so out of place with my $10 Wal Mart jeans and plain colored v-neck t-shirts. HAHA What's a big girl to do?? Lets face it, there isn't a lot of plus size style to chose from;)

Anyhoo.. Today I bought my first pair of "Apple Bottom Jeans" for $59. (NOTE: The most expensive jeans I've ever bought?!) They are super cute and a size 14. YAH! When I lose to my first goal (-50lbs) I am going down to MA to visit- New jeans in tow;) Here's to hoping they'll fit, and that they'll still be in style:blush:.. lol

~Kerri

33zb2j9.jpg

Edited by k_podski
slippery fingers;)

Nice! I had never heard of those before but the pic looks nice.

Unfortunately here if you can get a pair of decent jeans for under $50 it's a steal :wink_smile:

You're in a size 14 at 226 lbs? Whaaaa!!! I can barely fit into an size 18. I'll probably be at goal and in a size 14....

You're in a size 14 at 226 lbs? Whaaaa!!! I can barely fit into an size 18. I'll probably be at goal and in a size 14....

Haha.. no I wish! I'm in an 18 as well. I'm hoping at 170-ish to be in a 14. That's what I was back in high school.. Plus the Apple Bottoms measure a little bigger to "celebrate" those curves!:unsure:

Nice! I had never heard of those before but the pic looks nice.

Unfortunately here if you can get a pair of decent jeans for under $50 it's a steal :unsure:

The pic is nice, however the model is just a bit smaller than I:lol:.. Mine surely won't look as slimming! My favorite thing about them is the apples for the butt pockets.. Too cute:)

As for jeans under $50.. Oh my! For the last 6 or so years I have only bought Old Navy jeans (roughly $25), or Wal Mart cheap-o boot cuts for $10. One time I bought a pair at Lane Bryants (sp?) for $30-ish, but they always stretched out after an hour of wear, and looked horrible on me! On occasion I buy some off ebay too, but only if it's a deal. I'm cheap:laugh:

I first heard of apple bottom jeans when I heard Flo Rida's song "Low". I love that song! I didn't know what they were either until I looked it up online. They'll probably be out of style before I would feel comfortable enough to wear a pair, lol!

If I buy a pair of those jeans could I get a pair of legs that go to my ears too like that models? lol

If I buy a pair of those jeans could I get a pair of legs that go to my ears too like that models? lol

It's a given.. That's why I bought me some:biggrin:

I love apple buttom jeans I have been wear them for years, I have a booty so I love the fit, I also bought some near goal jeans size 12 right now I am in a 18 tight.......16:thumbup:

boots with the fur.............
baggy sweatpants and the reeboks with the strap......

I'm lost with both of these comments. Uh.. what? LOL

..and the boots with the ferrrr. Hehehehehe.

Those actually look hella cute, I'll have to see if they carry tall inseams.

Destiny- Are they stretch at all? The website doesn't say, and how do you think their sizes run compared to other brands? I wear 14's at some places, 18's at others,etc.

I'm lost with both of these comments. Uh.. what? LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwZsilS-R2Y]YouTube - T pain-Low(AppleBottom Jeans)[/ame]

Go listen!!

This song, I love it.. it's about my mom hahahaha. She use to wear sweatpants and the reeboks (high) with straps.. now she wears boots with fur and apple bottom jeans (not brand, we actually call them britney spears pants). The first time my sister played it, we were all in tears from laughing.