Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ShellyJ are you on the move?

top left corner, click on "forum"

which forum...follow list on top to "Lap Band" then click GO

then to "messages"

look for (about 3rd page) "Southernbandgal"

here's the link to start

www.Obesityhelp.com

I will not copy and paste, but such a sweet story....

Shelly, where are you...

Edited to say "GO"

After half an hour I finally found it. I'm so happy for her. She really deserves to be happy.

I am constantly amazed at how the band changes people's lives.

Way to go Shelly!!!

Megan

Well, I would have never found it if you hadn't directed me, Vera, thanks!

Okay!! I won't spill the Beans but be sure to read the responses to her post...SOMEONE posts a little word or two and when THAT happened, well, I just about lost it.

Okay, so now I'm a little jealous that she told all them and not us...hmmm. But she's so cute it's hard to be mad. Can't wait till she posts...waiting....

Okay, so now I'm a little jealous that she told all them and not us...hmmm. But she's so cute it's hard to be mad. Can't wait till she posts...waiting....
Ain't she cute

I can't believe she has not told us!!!! What a sweetie!

hi guys! sorry to not have made the post here. i changed my password to my screenname here and didnt write it down. i havent had much time to give online so i hated to post it and then not be able to reply to everyone. i came in to work today and had an email that ya'll found my post! thanks everyone for all the well wishes it really means alot to me!

anyway heres the post and a link to some pics http://www.picturetrail.com/imafiance

we havent set an official date or anything we talked about spring of next year...

hi everybody! sorry i have been absent...i have been in WA visiting my sweetie and just got back sunday night! i have also been busting my butt with work...even though i am no longer an employee i am at work today shrug.gif but freelance rates are great!! i am moving in 10 DAYS!!!!!!!

anyhow...about the title in my post...YES its official i said YES to calvin when he asked me to marry him!! he REALLY had it planned to a T. he sent me on a treasure hunt picking up presents and roses...it ended with him sending me to a day spa for a facial, sea salt rubdown and massage...i was in heaven!!! after that we were going on our 'dress up date' to a fancy schmancy restaraunt which was really romantic! then calvin surprised me and told me we had a suite at the hotel!

when we went into the suite he had me wait in the bathroom for a sec while he got things ready...lighing candles...anyway he led me out into the room where he had 3 dozen roses...and tulips, and lillies and daffodils (all my favorites) it was GORGEOUS!!! he also had godiva chocolates for me and wine...he also set up the video camera (i thought he wanted to be frisky so i gave it a cleavage shot and asked him if he was trying to get me in the sack )

then he gave me my 4 'treasures' i picked up on the all day...the first was a pic of my brother (Will), the second a pic of me, the third a pic of the virgin mary, then the 4th a pic of him...he lined them all up and they are...will michelle mary calvin!!!! i got teary eyed when i realized what he was doing and he got on one knee and asked me!!! i said YES!!!

ohh ladies...he did good!!! REAL GOOD!!! my ring is GORGEOUS!!! princess cut, platinum!!!! i cant wait to show it off in VEGAS!!!

michelle

Shelly, again, I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!

I hope you don't mind I posted your links before you got here - we were all going crazy wanting to wish you well.

<3 <3 <3

xxoo

(((hugs)))

:)

Calvin is so lucky!

I know your busy, no need to reply, but, Please check in after the move.

I'm so happy for you, big smiles!

of course i dont mind donali!!! and i saw where you joined the other site just so you could post a reply! how sweet. funny i was actually emailed that i should post a 'engagment post' on that site too. i have just been so busy i havent been posting much anywhere...

vera...to answer your original question i am moving at the end of this month! 4-1-05!!! well thats the day calvin comes in town (i'll get to meet penni since she flies into nashville about an hour before calvin does!!!) and we are leaving that monday bright and squirrely! my grandmother is coming down to meet calvin.

michelle

Shelly I saw the your post on the other board. Congrats you both make an awesome pair. May you all be blessed with Many Many Happy years together.

I have been a lurker on the other site for quite a while now alot of nice People.

Shelly,

Congratulations woman! What an absolutely incredible story! You two make such a nice looking couple and it's apparent that he is totally head over heals in love with you as you with him :)

I took the time to go to Calvin's profile and read about his story. You two were a match made in heaven!

We'll miss you in Nashville, if you ever come back to visit, maybe we can meet for lunch or something.

Keep in touch after you get settled in :D

Tricia