Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Knockouts April Workout Minutes? Up it to 630 minutes

Knockouts April Workouts, Up the Minutes???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Knockouts April Workouts, Up the Minutes???

• Yes, I am motivated 630 minutes!!!
    • No, Lets take it slow, keep it 600 minutes.
    • How about some other amount of time?

As of this morning, I am now at 340 minutes!!!!!!!;)

But my quads are killing me. :wink2: I guess I overdid it the last few days.

ok folks - I have been biking my @$$ off literally :-) I rode 18 miles today (well yesterday now) and got a massage and the CMT complimented me on my muscular legs!!! YEAH....I have not heard 'muscular' and 'my legs' together in the same sentence in YEARS.....updated ticker 615 minutes done...where is everyone???

I gotta get my rear end in gear! Don't know what is goin on with me lately but I just am not getting to the gym as often. As of right now I am at 360 minutes. I am determined to make the goal though!

I have had a really off month, because of extreme heel pain. I went to my doc and he tells me I have plantar fasciitis.:) I won't be meeting the 630 minutes this month, but with the rehab stretches and other changes he suggested, I am hopeful to be on track to really kick it up next month.

~Amy

Hi everybody, this week was interesting, Sunday 45 minutes walking, and up and down ramps at Shea Stadium several times included.

Monday and Tuesday, 1 hour, Wednesday, 2 hours, Thursday-nothing and today nothing yet.

So now, total is 565 minutes so far.

well ladies , i am not doing very well this month with the exercise. it has been a busy month so far at work. i can't get to the gym so today i bought a treadmill for the house and i ordered jillian michael's dvd's. i love her on the biggest loser. so hopefully when i get them it will get my butt in gear. hope everyone is doing well

I have been hitting the exercise hard the last couple of weeks. I am aiming for at least 30 minutes of strenuous exercise daily and found the most amazing thing . . . it is getting so much easier. I am finding that my heart rate is not getting as high and I have even been kicking it up a notch at the health club.

I finalllllyyyyy am turning it into a habit and not so much an "oh gosh do I really have to do it when there are so many other things I would rather be doing?" I have also noticed that I am feeling really good lately and I think diet and exercise have a lot to do with it. I never realized that I did not feel that great before lapband until I see what it feels like now. My weight loss is plateauing right now but I couldnt feel much better. :0)

Well I was quite lazy until yesterday. With the weather so nice in NYC, I walked from 35th to 14th to get the train, about 30 minutes. Tonite, walked 35th to 19th, took my Pilates class, and then walked 19th to Houston Street.

All in all over the two days, 2 hours or 120 minutes, so I am over 630 with 7 days left to the month.:redface:

I feel like I have been doing great exercising this month. I have far exceeded my goal - yayyyy!!!!

But where is all the weight loss??? I haven't lost much of anything since I have kicked exercise into full gear. I lost about 5 pounds in a month. I needed my second fill and I think I am back on track to losing more. I spoke with the doctor and she said I need to up my daily calorie range by about 200.

Oh well :0) I know I am working hard and eating right. I will follow doctors orders and I am sure it will come in its own time.

Now I am ready to start May . . . can I possibly lose 8-10 pounds in May. That is my new mini-goal.