Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ugh I need a fill!

I have my bad moments as well, and I for sure eat more than I should. I have zero restriction and have been battling hunger since post-op day three!

However, I must always remind myself of:

Do I eat as much in one sitting as I used to? Absolutely not, not by half even.

Am I perfect? Nope, so I do make mistakes - but I just get right back on that bandwagon.

I am making sure that even if I have a slip up on my healthy eating, that I don't skip out on my workout? Absolutely. That is the one true thing for me right now. I don't have restriction, so I tend to get exteremely hungry which sometimes leads to not the best food choices. However, my exercise plan is the one constant! Restriction will come in time, along with more weight loss.

Be patient with yourself everyone. We have all come so far. I see some of you who are saddened that you have not lost any weight in a week, but I check your tickers and you seem to be doing VERY well! Be proud!!

Ladies, Y'all can add one more to your bandwagon! I had my surgery on Feb. 12th and I have not lost any weight since then!:angry: But I must confess that like some of you, I to have been able to eat anything that I wanted (and not always do I make the best food choices). I'm not suppose to have anything but Protein but I've found myself eating Pasta and bread and such....:wink::thumbs_down: I get soooo aggrevated with myself but I guess I tried to smooth things over in my mind by saying "you aren't suppose to lose weight now, you have to get your fill first." I go tomorrow to get it and MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I can't eat near as much as I used to before the band but I've noticed that I get hungry really quickly after I've just eaten. What I mean is, I'll eat lunch but within 2 hours, my stomach is growling again. It didn't do that before the band, does anyone else have this issue or am I the lucky one??????:tt2:

Ladies, Y'all can add one more to your bandwagon! I had my surgery on Feb. 12th and I have not lost any weight since then!:angry: But I must confess that like some of you, I to have been able to eat anything that I wanted (and not always do I make the best food choices). I'm not suppose to have anything but Protein but I've found myself eating Pasta and bread and such....:wink::thumbs_down: I get soooo aggrevated with myself but I guess I tried to smooth things over in my mind by saying "you aren't suppose to lose weight now, you have to get your fill first." I go tomorrow to get it and MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I can't eat near as much as I used to before the band but I've noticed that I get hungry really quickly after I've just eaten. What I mean is, I'll eat lunch but within 2 hours, my stomach is growling again. It didn't do that before the band, does anyone else have this issue or am I the lucky one??????:bored:

Nope, you surely are not alone on that. :tt2:

Me too!!!

That "half a cup to a cup" of food per meal went straight out the window. I have been eating 2-3 cups of food and I enjoyed way too much Easter candy this weekend. I have no willpower right now.

My doctor is on vacation, so I won't be getting another fill until the 8th of April.

I am trying to regain some discipline. Hang in there you guys. This too shall pass.

Edited by AngelaW

Yeah, I know I'm not swimming alone, Rhaps!!:angry: Us slow losers can JUST KEEP SWIMMING TOGETHER! Good luck on your first fill and let us know how it goes!! Lordy, I can't wait until my next one!!! Don't even get me started on the Honey Baked Ham I ate today:closedeyes:. Oh well...tomorrow is a new day and I'm planning on hitting the gym hard!! Chins up, Double V's.....we are all doing awesome!!:wink:

Wait a minute! The honey baked ham was bad?????????? I thought I was doing okay just having the ham plain and not making sandwiches with that yummy bread we had out. I know the macaroni salad and baked Beans probably weren't the best choices but I probably only had an eight of a cup of each! So that's why I was up two pounds this morning!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, eating at Olive Garden saturday night didn't hurt either!!! We really have to stop eating out! I know this should be in the confession thread but I'm here so............................... Good news is that I managed to stay away from all the Easter candy this weekend. Bad news was that I had two bites of my husband's banana's foster cheesecake at Longhorn Steakhouse on Thursday night (see what I mean by eating out?????) I also had some of those damn chips and shrimp lobster dip! God I've been horrible! I haven't been eating much quantity wise, but definitely haven't been making the best food choices. Time for me to suck it up and behave before I go back to the doctor for my second fill on the 4th and he yells at me!

UGH

LOL, you crack me up!! We go out to eat sometimes, but we've been trying to make healthier choices, like Vietnamese Pho. Which is basically a bowl of broth with chicken and bean sprouts in it. And some noodles, but I only eat a few of those. Its very filling and low cal and I'm not tempted with the chips and salsa. God, i want to go to a mexican restaurant so bad, but I know I can't do it and stay away from those yummy chips. The way I look at it, is, that I've lost 23 pounds since February 16th. That's still really, really good. So, I can't let myself get depressed about it. I hope this fill tomorrow will help, but gosh, I'm scared. I hope it doesn't hurt.

Okay, this was making me crazy so I had to find it. The ham wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I didn't think the ham was bad! Whew! Still can't justify the macaroni salad and the baked Beans though. And if none of you have heard of this site it is great!

The HoneyBaked Ham Company HoneyBaked Ham nutrition information - food Labels - DietFacts.com

Okay, this was making me crazy so I had to find it. The ham wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I didn't think the ham was bad! Whew! Still can't justify the macaroni salad and the baked Beans though. And if none of you have heard of this site it is great!

The HoneyBaked Ham Company HoneyBaked Ham nutrition information - food Labels - DietFacts.com

Sorry if my honey-baked ham confession "made you crazy". I didn't feel good about eating the amount that I did and was trying to commiserate with the rest of us struggling with our choices.

Thanks....

Well, I had my first fill yesterday.. It was a breeze as Jax said it would be, though the girl was rather snooty and didn't want to be asked questions. She said I had 5cc's in my 10cc band. is that possible??? Maybe she meant .5cc's... but, she didn't say point. That means that my band is already half filled up? I go in for another fill in two weeks on the 9th. I doubt this fill will do anything for me, but it would be nice if I could drop at least 5 pnds in two weeks before my next fill.

Hey guys,

i too am stuck and i just got a fill 2 weeks ago....i have restriction and have had a couple of violent pb episodes...so much so that i'm on liquids today...i know that i'm having a no poop issue right now even though i take Fiber supplement every day.

any suggestions

and jax angie and crystal have you ever been able to lose weight this fast before...it looks like ya'll are doing a phenomenal job......gotta give yourselves credit.....but boy do i look ever so forward to fill apt.s when i lose that filled feeling.

hang in there you bunch of "losers"

happy to be a loser and a double VV

amanda

well ang ,

all the better, hope that means less excess skin... hope your next fill finds the sweet spot

amanda

Sorry if my honey-baked ham confession "made you crazy". I didn't feel good about eating the amount that I did and was trying to commiserate with the rest of us struggling with our choices.

Thanks....

Well now you can rest easy too! The ham was okay! :thumbup: