Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am scheduled for May

caterpillarfly-that's a pretty nice background :shades_smile:

Thanks so much! I personally like May Miracles, but if we decide to go with a different name I can do the same layout with the different name. I can also make it a little smaller if people prefer something smaller.

Time keeps going by and I'm watching my ticker go down, but I wish May was here already! I'm ready to get started! :biggrin2:

Crystal

I am in Owensboro which is really close to you. Who is doing your surgery? Tomorrow I go to my 5th appt. I have to do the 6 months of doctor appts. All of my appointments are in Evansville.

Edited by twinmommie

Time keeps going by and I'm watching my ticker go down, but I wish May was here already! I'm ready to get started! :biggrin2:

i feel ya. i sometimes can't believe i'm finally getting this done.

I know how you both feel. Me too. I have been saving for a long time and the end if finally near. We will all be May Flowers before too much longer!

I keep thinking about how appropriate it is that we're making this enormous change during the spring...it just seems like the perfect time for a new life and a rebirth. It's funny how I'm already thinking of my surgery date as my "other" birthday.

i just can't wait until i get to do the things i want to do; this weight stops me from doing so much. maybe i can do them,but i'm afraid i'll look ridiculous. like,snowboarding...i already told dh, when all this weight comes off,that's one of the first things i want to do. another is go to a normal size store and try on EVERYTHING for the heck of it! i think when i'm finally there,i'll cry.

this procedure is really is a new begining for all of us:redface:

gmechele: I think we are all a little nervous. And I think we should be. This is something that none of us take lightly and I know we've all put a lot of thought into this.

But.....with that nervousness comes a great deal of excitement!! It's a new beginning and a new journey into territory we've never been to before. We can read and chat with others who have gone before us, but each one of us is different and our journey will be OUR journey. Unlike anyone else's.

Naturally we have a lot in common, but each of our bodies and minds will all react or act a little different to the next persons.

Good luck to you.......I know you'll do fine. Just think, this time NEXT year we'll look great and be so glad we took that step! :wink2:

I MAY... (pun intended:puke:) just hurt myself if we don't hurry and pick a name! :(

I have come up with some more...

Sucess MAYkers

Future PlaMAYtes

May Late Bloomers

aMAYzing Miracles

I will post another thread with all the possibilities we have come up with and when someone is game (other than me) we will post a poll and see what the consensus is...if everyone is ready, that is! :embaressed_smile:

Scanning through the previous posts, these are the names we have come up with so far. I think it would be a great idea for us all to choose our top 1 or 2 and then post the poll based on maybe 3 or 4 of them. It tends to get sticky when you have this many to choose from. :(

1. May Miracles

2. May Flowers

3. Magnificient Mays

4. BBB: Blooming Bandster Buddies

5. A-May-zing bandits

6. Mighty Mays

7. Minimizing Mays

8. May Minimizers

9. Memorable Mays

10. Marvelous Mays

11. Marvelous MAY Minimizers

12. Success MAYkers

13. Future PlaMAYtes

14. May Late Bloomers

15. a-MAY-zing Miracles

Alright everybody, let's get down to BUSINESS!! :embaressed_smile:

One more thing....if they don't get all my crap together and get me approved to have surgery in May, it is really, really, REALLY going to SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. :embaressed_smile:

Missy - You will get approved. Don't even think you won't :shades_smile: Positive thinking works Miracles.

It is going to be tough to decide on a name with all those choices. I like Success MAYkers, Magnificient Mays, and May Flowers. I like May Flowers because we are going to all bloom into our new bodies starting this May! WOOO HOOO! But I understand the man thing soooooo... May Miracles is also good because it is a miracle I have saved all this money to pay for my procedure. my DH likes Future PlayMAYtes but wished it was something a little more X Rated. He is such a MAN! Have a super day! I am excited, this is my last day of work before SPRING BREAK!!!! One SPECTACULAR WEEK OF NO KIDS!!! Don't get me wrong, I love 'em, but a break is nice too.

well, it may just be me not paying close enough attention, but i don't see the lbt guys with their month names. there are the victorious valentines, shrinking violets, and someother 'girly' ones out there...i wonder if we can go girly too???:shades_smile:

all these may names are faboulos by the way...

Edited by KikiVal315

Actually, I have seen one dude who has his...he is a victorious valentine but that's all I remember! LOL :cheers2:

I have come up with a couple of logos as well but I'm still trying to figure out how to post them in the thread. I am going to try...we'll see what happens. Oh, and by the way, these are not necessarily the names we have to go with, they can be changed to reflect whatever name we decide upon.

Hello everyone! I am a May bandster too. My date is May 19th! I can not until May gets here...I am just READY to be post surgery already! Congrats to everyone! I am cool with any name, but I really just like May Flowers!:cheers2: