Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Exercise Challenge

Hi All,

I did one hour of cardio and one hour of weight training today (arms/upper body).

I'm headed up to Miami tomorrow for a "stateside fix" and to meet with a few plastic surgeons. I plan to get some workouts in while I'm there, but I probably won't be checking back in for a few days.

Talk to you soon :thumbup:!

misc14.gif

Crazy Ates March Exercise Challenge

22/30 Exercise Sessions

(12 Cardio, 4 Core Strength & flexibility, 6 Weight training)

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

Alright I am not flaking out on exercise, but I am on doctor's orders to not exercise until we can get some of this fill out because I am really dizzy, light headed and feeling like I am ready to pass out because I have not been getting any kind of nutrition lately. So I am taking the next two days off of work and going to the doctor to get all fixed up but then I will back with a vengence. So I too will be away from the computer for a while. Everyone else keep up the good work. I am actually missing my workouts!

I have been enjoying the beautiful spring weather. I don't count horseback riding as exercise, but that's all I've done the first half of this week.

I did my 40 minutes/5K on the treadmill today, then upper body workout.

I just finished my 4.5 mile walk. It was chilly out today!

Salsa - hang in there! We know you'll be back with a vengenance!

Salsa, I hope you feel better soon. Take care and take it easy!

I got in strength training today. No cardio. :( I had a busy, busy day and family coming in from out of town.

I haven't changed my ticker but I'm down 3 lbs from the last update! :embaressed_smile:

Hi everyone!

I did my 4.5 mile walk today. I hope everyone has a peaceful and blessed Good Friday.

Hi everyone,

Did my 4.5 mile walk today. The scale didn't budge this week. Don't know why but I will try harder next week. I am going to drop the calorie count to 800 per day and see how that works. Hope you have a great Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!

I did my 4.5 mile walk this morning. I wish you all a wonderful holiday.

I'm back from my sick bed. Did cardio and strength training yesterday. I've got to get with it or I wont make my challenge this month.

Jody, you are doing so good! How are you liking exercise these days? I think I've finally learned to like it - or the way I feel afterwards anyway.

13/20 Cardio Sessions

5/8 Strength Training Sessions

Becky,

I am getting into the exercise big time! The scale is not moving though. I just can't seem to find the perfect combination yet. I get discouraged but posting has helped me tremendously. I will track faithfully starting tomorrow. I don't know what the issue is with me. My clothes are big, the inches are coming off but the scale is not moving. I wish I could be more like you Biggest Losers in the Crazy Ates!!

Jody, I'm sure that you are replacing fat with muscle since you are doing so much exercise. That would explain why the scale is not moving even though you are losing inches and your clothes are getting looser. As you build more muscle your metabolism is going to function better and the pounds will come off. Try not to worry about the number on the scale. It is just not a very accurate measure of everything that is going on with your body in this phase of weight loss. You are doing what you need to be doing. Great job!

I finally got my cardio done for today.

14/20 Cardio Sessions

5/8 Strength Training Sessions

Edited by TexasBecky

I was back at the gym and it felt FANTASTIC! I did an hour walking yesterday and then 2 hours at the gym today. I will be out of town again tomorrow through Wednesday but the friend I am going to visit should be a willing jogging partner.

Yeah and I can eat again. Actually I feel like I just felt right after my first fill...NOT HUNGRY! It is an amazing feeling. I love it! We will see how long it lasts!

Nice work everyone! Karri, I'm happy to hear you got your fill issues resolved. What a relief it must be!

4.5 mile walk today. I keep forgetting my hand weights. I had hubby hide the scale. The next weigh in is April 24th. I will strive for loose jeans until then!! Have a great night everyone.