Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

great yvette

how is everyone doing?

*BIG HUGS*

Hey everyone! Hows it going?

Sorry I vanished for a little bit...

My home computer died :) a very sad sad day...

Im going to see if I can replace it this weekend.

Right now im at work on my lunch break...its food day

here at work so instead of eating im here...writing to all of you!!!

Anything new and exciting going on with anyone??

I get my first fill Wenesday the 11th! Wish me luck!!

Any final desicisons on the get together picnic? I'll go back up through the posts and see what I can see lol.

I found my port for the first time the other night laying in bed...not as freaked out by it as I thought I would be.

Hope everyone is doing well cant wait to feel actual restriction...

~<3 Adrianne

*BIG HUGS*

Hey everyone! Hows it going?

Sorry I vanished for a little bit...

My home computer died :) a very sad sad day...

Im going to see if I can replace it this weekend.

Right now im at work on my lunch break...its food day

here at work so instead of eating im here...writing to all of you!!!

Anything new and exciting going on with anyone??

I get my first fill Wenesday the 11th! Wish me luck!!

Any final desicisons on the get together picnic? I'll go back up through the posts and see what I can see lol.

I found my port for the first time the other night laying in bed...not as freaked out by it as I thought I would be.

Hope everyone is doing well cant wait to feel actual restriction...

~<3 Adrianne

Hi AnnyBear,

The picnic is going to be Sept 11th in Val's (Veronica) yard. You can bring anything you like...ex: hot dogs, baked chips, fruit, ice-cream :)

The only time I noticed my port was when I would lean against something and press into it too much. I would forget all about it until I looked down and see the scars then I would be like... What da hell did I do! lol.. But It was all good after some of the wieght started coming off.

how is everyone doing?

Hey Val, i'm doing good:blink::) Hey did you climb the tower the other day when we were at the Marina?? The wieghted hoop was fun:Banane28:! I have to get one of those:woot:

Edited by BigGurlX

hi all! i am still planning the picnic for sept 11th...everyone will just need to let me know what they are bringing. so far yvette says turkey burgers. i also have a couple friends that are banded but dont post here that will prob come. i may need everyone to bring a chair as i prob have about 10-14 chairs.

yes i did climb the tower....now that was a good workout. yes the hula hoop was fun!

hi all! i am still planning the picnic for sept 11th...everyone will just need to let me know what they are bringing. so far yvette says turkey burgers. i also have a couple friends that are banded but dont post here that will prob come. i may need everyone to bring a chair as i prob have about 10-14 chairs.

yes i did climb the tower....now that was a good workout. yes the hula hoop was fun!

I wish I could have stayed long enough to climb with y'all but I prolly would have past out! lol

Hey Cnythia (LLL) ..You still around?? How are you doing? :redface:

lol.....it was a workout...i went for a walk there the next day but didnt make the climb

wow, i am soooo depressed, in march right before my revision i weighed 185, i am now 217, and it seems that no matter what i do, i cant lose any weight, i have incorperated carbs into my diet, but it seems everyone is eating carbs what the hell is wrong with me..

sorry to hear that vicki. but everyone is different. personally, for me i have to limit my carbs or i would gain. i eat very little bread, not alot of fruit and the bad carbs are def a nono for me

Yeah, I'm probably one who cannot eat any carbs, because the first yr and a half, i ate no carbs at all and thats when i lost the most wt. but then why did i have surg. wouldnt i have lost it anyway on an Atkins like diet? i wish i could eat what i want just less of it like its suppose to be. oh well, how r u doing val, with the sleeve, can u eat without getting stuck like the band, do u just feel full like a normal stomach would, how is the wt loss since ur surg.

Yeah, I'm probably one who cannot eat any carbs, because the first yr and a half, i ate no carbs at all and thats when i lost the most wt. but then why did i have surg. wouldnt i have lost it anyway on an Atkins like diet? i wish i could eat what i want just less of it like its suppose to be. oh well, how r u doing val, with the sleeve, can u eat without getting stuck like the band, do u just feel full like a normal stomach would, how is the wt loss since ur surg.

Vicki, I'm the same way too aboit carbs.. I'm still fighting with the same 5lbs up..then down..then up again :thumbup:

I called today to see when my next appt was ( I thought it was tomorrow) when I called, I found out that I was'nt in the computer system at all :thumbup:?? I thought Tammy put me in on my last appt since she wrote out my appt card. Anyways..I was put back in to go for a fill with Dr. H. next week tuesday *hopefully*.

Vicki, I'm the same way too aboit carbs.. I'm still fighting with the same 5lbs up..then down..then up again :thumbup:

I called today to see when my next appt was ( I thought it was tomorrow) when I called, I found out that I was'nt in the computer system at all :ohmy:?? I thought Tammy put me in on my last appt since she wrote out my appt card. Anyways..I was put back in to go for a fill with Dr. H. next week tuesday *hopefully*.

That place is a train wreck~~~:thumbup:

I dont think i need a fill, even though im up and down the same 7 lbs. up at this point, i cant eat anything in the am and then i eat alot of yogurt, but calorie for calorie i feel i am not overdoing the cal count, but def the carb count. even when i did Atkins i only lost 7 lbs, and as soon as i went back to south beach i gained it back...grrrrrrrr... i feel like im doing the same routine i was doing before the surgery :thumbup:

Hey vet, we lost the same amt of wt....lol

Edited by vicki s

im doing well. no i havent gotten anything stuck but i can only eat very small amounts of food. i lost about 20 lbs since surgery but now my weight has been steady so im trying to increase my exercise. but when i got the band i lost alot the first month too