Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thinking about an East Coast Bash

Hi All!!

I have not been in touch in awhile ...I have read all summer but not really posted much. I worked at my summer camp all summer and just got the kids back to school. I squeezed in a two long weekends in Disney as my vacation and here I am it is Septmeber again! I just was in the city today for my fill and I can tell you it was great. The weather has been gorgeous here. The Rolling Stones are at the Garden tonight and the city was buzzing today. I actually stayed and shopped all afternoon and let the hubby get the kids from school and feed them. I considered trying to buy a ticket for the concert as I walked past the crowds gathering outside the Garden but the prices I was quoted were way too much!!! I went down the stairs to the train back to Jersey. I feel like I have some decent restriction. I went all summer the same weight within a few pounds . ....Anyway I would love to meet you guys let me know I would love to see you all in person and talk. I am still a closet bandster and the only time I really get to talk to anyone is in the office when I get fills. Of course this site is great too.. Let me know the details I am in- if you'll have me. Kelly

Saturday the 24th at 5:30pm (Restaurant to be determined)

Alexandra sorry but Chinese is out. One of the girls doesn't care for Chinese. No biggie just need to decide on something else.

Indian, Italian, Steak, I am easy. Kirsten is looking into alternatives as well. Can you think of another restaurant close to "that area". LOL!!

Kelly Ann the more the merrier.

Can't wait to meet w/ya Alex!!! AS far as a restaurant- I don't care at all. Its all about the atmosphere & people anyhow. We could even do starters at one place Than dinner at another & drinks at a third! Whooo HOO Making the rounds in NY- Too Much fun!

Kirsten suggested this restaurant. IT sounds like fun actually. SO Alexandra and the rest what do ya think?

Anyone else joining us on Saturday the 24th at around 5:30p?

For Saturday dinner: Ellen’s Stardust Diner, 1650 Broadway on the corner of 51st Street. Looks like a fun time- 50’s diner with singing wait staff. The menu looks decent, too----everything from burgers to nachos to sandwiches. Prices not bad at all either. Try www.ellenstardust.com and let me know if it’s okay.

Ellen’s Stardust Diner, 1650 Broadway on the corner of 51st Street. Looks like a fun time- 50’s diner with singing wait staff.

This place is great, it is where I would eat Breakfast every morning on every trip I have ever made to NYC, you guys will love it, it is more lively at dinner time with the singing wait staff then in the morning