Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ February 2008 Chat

(((((((HUG))))))

((((((HUG))))))))

(((((HUG))))))

And there are lots more where those come from!!!!

Well hell! On my other thread we were talking about poo'ing gold, and you have to top it with blood! Girl----ever had any issues with hemerhoids? Since you have been putting off the colonoscopy anyway----get it done-----and find out the results there. That gives you a place to start.

And didn't your DH know.....if you have ever had blood in your stool, you are not allowed to purchase property in FL----they have all the pain in the ass people already allowed by law!

I will worry with you!

(((((more HUGS)))))))

Kat

Thanks Kat, I knew I could count on you to make me laugh. AND, I can tell you right now, another PIA he would be!

Diane called and gave me a phone hug..thanks Diane.

Yeppers, I'll be phoning the doctor tomorrow, I wish they could do it Thursday! I'm hoping to try the pills again. They didn't work the last time.

Later..

Kat, I had to read that post one more time, I think I'll frame it and stick it up DH's butt.

Keep us posted if you go tomorrow.....

I don't get to have my oral surgery tomorrow afterall----when the office called to remind for my appointment, they informed me this is a consultation only, I am looking at up to 2 weeks longer. My head is throbbing, my mouth hurts---I tried calling around, everywhere wants to consult before treating, since it has to be surgically removed. So I am keeping my appointment tomorrow, and trying not to just sit down and cry.....

Your problems made mine pale......I just like being a whiny butt!

Talk to ya tomorrow! My youngest DD could not say tomorrow, she insisted the word was torromow----the other kids as well as Rick and I teased her so much saying it HER way, it is still occasionally hard for me to get tomorrow out right!!!

Kat

Mandy---I mailed Abi's package---I was going to give you the delivery confirmation # so we would both have it---I am hoping I left it in the van---I cannot find it now! I need help! Mentally.

Pat, I had the colonoscopy (sp?) a few years ago. Same deal blood in the stool. I had a polyop, it was removed during the test and I've not had another problem. I am due for another colonoscopy again next year, it's every 5 years after you've had a problem. Not a big deal, they give you versaid and it's all a fog. I don't even remember the ride home. I do remember the horrible gas, no pain but it was LOUD. Dave still gives me a hard time about it.

Kat, thanks again for thinking of Abi. I'm sure that it will make her day.

I went to the doctor last night. He thinks my sinus pain is from swollen nerves. There is a cluster of nerves that starts by the ear and branches above the eyebrows, across the sinus area and down jaw line. My sinus area is very very inflamed. He gave me something for nerve pain and said that if it helps we will know that is the problem. If that's the issue then I was have to have steroid injections in my face. He also gave me a nasal spray for the post-nasal drip. He wants me to call him on friday, and we will go from there.

Tomorrow is Abi's surgery, I will check in again tonight. ~Mandy

PM'd you the delivery confirmation # Mandy. I finally found it, right where I thought it was all along, and missed seeing.......heaven help me!

Kat

Mandy, thanks for sharing your story, it helps. I called today and my consultation is Mar 27, a freakin month away. She said if it had been an emergency, the doctor would have called and scheduled, BUT, I chose a diff doctor :biggrin:. The appointment lady said they make you drink Miralax and 64 oz or gatorade. I asked about the pills, but my luck they'd get hung in my band, YIKES.

I'll be thinking about Abi, I know that's so hard for you as well.

Kat, welcome to my world, lol, remember I missed our flight last week.

OK, I've decided I'm not going to dwell on this situation, it is what it is :smile2:.

Pat I had to drink a liquid lax, sodium something or other. It cleans you out completly. The process was simple, I was in, out and home within a few hours. Then it's soft foods for a day or so. Easy peasy.

Kat, thanks for the tracking number. I will let you know as soon as it arrives. ~Mandy

When my BIL had his colonoscopy done they took pictures for him, to show him where some polyps had been removed. We took it, and took a different picture of him....made a black & white print copy of his picture, cut out the head, laid it down and printed another picture with his head inside his.......! Told him yep the Dr. come out and told us he did for sure have his head up his a$$!!!!

I am sure yours is not there----as sure as I was that his was!!! Wow that was a mouthful even to type!!! LOL

Kat

Heading off for my oral surgeon consultation here in a few minutes. My folks are keeping Kinsey, and she is napping, so going to let her get all the sleep I can, if you wake her up---grumpy does not even begin to cover it!!!!

let ya know what he says.....

Kat

HI everyone!!! i have not stopped in and sent a note in a while but i have been keeping - or trying too - up with whats going on with everyone.

Sending my love and hugs to all those in need and you are all in prayers every night!!!

Pat - My hug is there too, tons of them! Relax girlfriend, this happens all the time and it usually doesn't amount to anything at all! Please don't worry yourself sick over this. More than likely it is a hemroid that is showing it's a$$!

I know it's hard, but keep busy and forget it!

Kat - good luck! Keep us posted!

Pat it was soooooo good to talk to you last night! It did me some good to share some "band" stuff.....

.....and to anybody wondering, it was just jabber about a bunch o' slime. Yeah, I know...yuck! But regardless, it was good to talk to somebody that you don't have to draw a picture for (like the "never banded"). I'm still happy with my band!

Jessica, good to see you pop in! I was startin' to miss ya!

Kat, how did things go at the appointment?

Hugs for Abi!

Gotta run folks...TTYL!

We are home from the hospital. Abi did great this time. She woke up smiling and asking for juice and a cookie. She is watching tv as I type. I bought a roasted chicken for dinner and she says she is starving. The doctor said it's a good thing we went ahead with the surgery. He almost canceled today due to the lack of nosebleeds. Then he said that when he was in there it was kinda bad, like ticking time bomb bad. So now it's all fixed and she seems to be doing great. ~Mandy