Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandits

Mia, I'm sorry you are having a rough time of it. It definitely sounds like you need an unfill. I'm not experienced by any means, but it sounds what Elizabeth told me was the zone you don't want to be in. Go see them...it isn't worth being miserable!

Another question - I look at some people who have lost 50-60 lbs. or even 100 lbs in a short period of time and I'm wondering how you loose at that level and still get fills? I consider my weight loss to be at a snails pace, but according to Elizabeth, if I loose at least 4 more pounts by 5/20, then I don't get a fill. So how do you loose but still get filled? I'm confused!

I've only had one fill. I exercise my tush off.

Georgia;

Can hardly wait to see your new cut! I know it's just too cute!!!

Jonathan;

Congrats on the weightloss!! I've been somewhat slack on the exercise as of late, but you've given me a new motivation!!! Do you also do the low-carb diet?

I've been slacking off in the exercise department too!

I got my bodybugg today!! I am soooo excited about using it. I am going to register it tonight and start wearing it tomorrow. I am definitely going to the gym tomorrow. I can already see that it's going to motivate me to move more.

Jonathan;

Congrats on the weightloss!! I've been somewhat slack on the exercise as of late, but you've given me a new motivation!!! Do you also do the low-carb diet?

I try to eat foods that are healthier for me. I do try to limit the calories though.

Where is everyone?

I hope everyone is having a good mother's day and that's the reason no one has posted this weekend. I also hope that it's not because we're having a few bad days and making not too good of choices.

Finally, I hope everyone is doing well and you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Hello Everyone:

I probably am late in catching on to this, but I thought that this site was great. It is called DownSize TV. People post videos of their weight loss. It is one thing to see photos, but to see videos is a whole different thing.

Here is the link:

Change is Possible - Before and After Weight Loss

I am doing okay. Just goign throughsome stuff. I wish I had not told so many people i was having surgery. Well, i told a few and rumors got around. Now everytime someone says that I look different, I don't believe them. I think that they are saying that because they feel obligated too. :Banane53: Sigh. 'Tis my life. Not to menntion, I really don't see a difference. My clothes have always fit loose on me (i have always been inbetween sizes..the next size up is too big and the next size down fits me so tight you would think that i was surgically implanted in them).

This is not a post of me giving up, it is just a mid way complaint. Hence my search for more motivation.

Does anyone know of a place where they do Water aerobics that is big girl freindly? I dont care if I have to drive an hour or two to get there (I live in Albany).

I hope everyone is doing well. I hope you all have an ultra fantastic mother's day. :welldoneclap:

Brina - Thanks for the link - I didn't know about this either. It's quite interesting.

I know how you feel since I told everyone also, but fortunately everyone was very supportive. My biggest problem is that eventhough I've lost over 100 pounds I still feel fat as ever. People are always telling me how great I look, but I still feel fat as ever. I'm always asking my husband if I'm as fat as someone else. I just can't picture in my mind that I'm not as huge as I was.

It will get easier, people will get tired of asking and they will start leaving you alone and you will have to admitt to yourself that you are changing. Because you will be. You'll be surprised as to how fast and how often you need to update your wardrobe. Just yesterday my husband stated how much easier it is to go shopping with me. That we don't have near the trouble in finding things that fit me. I loved that.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Brina

I think the y has Water aetobics, i am pretty sure they are big girl friendly i have never been though. swimming is great exercise too. we spent the day in the pool with my family and i am beat. Myne it will make up for some of the choics i made today, not a huge amount but i ate 13 layer choclate cake!!! Has to be the best food i have tasted since last october, but omorrow we will be right bac to good choices ad any leftovers will be in the trash.. take care and keep it up

Guest Leslie2Lose

I've had a rough weekend. I found myself consuming way too much PB. I love Peanut Butter, and I was keeping to a couple tablespoons a day - great Protein. I noticed today that I must have eaten half the jar in the past week. Why? I also feel for the Velveeta cheese. I know not to eat around the band, but I found myself "snacking" this weekend. With no restriction this is bad! bad! bad! I didn't eat anything normal - all was mushy but I feel so damn guilty. I guess I'm a bit lonely too. DH has pretty much been ignoring me since earlier this week. He won't open up to me and says everything is fine. I don't know if it is just me - I tend to over analyze everything. That may be why I've been so glutenous this weekend. He never thinks of me. I always have to initiate EVERYTHING, dinners, lunches, any time together. My children come first. I agree 100% with that. But after them I seem to come last in his life. It is just frustrating. He's spent all weekend either on the computer, playing with the kids, or playing a video game. I think if I walked through the living room naked he wouldn't notice me. It's so depressing. I don't know what to do. I know I shouldn't turn to food, which is what I did. Other than my girls I feel so alone. Well let me get off the imaginary couch. How much do I owe you guys? Do you charge by the hour?

Brina - Definitely check out your YMCA. I know ours offers Water aerobics!

Leslie - Do you think your DH might be having some issues with the surgery? I know my DH had some trouble wrapping his head around things in the beginning, and it created lots of tension between us. We talked it through and all is okay now, but he may be having some issues with that. Or is this normal behavior for him? Either way I hope you are feeling better soon. I am like you and am so used to turning to food when I'm having those days, and it is a transition for us. We need to train ourselves to turn to exercise or something!

I had a great NSV today. I tried on a dress, a skirt and sweater and a pair of capris I couldn't wear at all last summer and they both fit! The capris I have been steadily trying on since Mark and I can finally wear them. That felt awesome because the scale just isn't moving much for me lately. But evidently, I am having some progress!

Congrats on your NSV allykat! Those kinds of NSV's always make you feel good.

I had a rough weekend too. I had diarrhea most of Friday morning. Then Saturday night I started getting chills and fever, then night sweats all night long. The fever would come and go. Sunday morning I had diarrhea again and also continued having chills and fever and sweats all day long. Thankfully I feel much better today, I'm guessing it was something viral.

Anyway, looking forward to a better week.

I have been making bad choices all last week and the weekend. I think I am letting the cc taken out of my band go to my head and am eating things that I wasn't able to before. I haven't gained but I haven't lost either. I am thinking of calling Malik and trying to get in and get my cc back. The hunger is nonstop and instead of putting healthy things in my system I've been putting junk. I have no excuses. I know I have been doing bad and just need to get back at eating like I'm supposed to.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Ya'll - it sounds like we need a meeting! Sounds like many of us had a rough weekend. When are we going to get together? I know we've tossed dates around for a while. How about this Saturday?

Guest Leslie2Lose

Does anyone know of a place where they do Water aerobics that is big girl freindly? I dont care if I have to drive an hour or two to get there (I live in Albany).

Brina - I think Tony's Gym in Albany has Water aerobics. I tried to go there a few years ago. I was TOTALLY IGNORED! I made an appointment for a first workout and the snooty girl up front said no one had time to work with me, she had to stay up front. She weighted about 90 pounds soaking wet and just looked at me like I had a disease or something. I just thought, what a bi***. I called Tony the next day and demanded a refund of my money. He apologied and was really nice. After observing, I felt like everyone there was for "social" reasons instead of fitness. I didn't feel comfortable. It may have changed and be a good place to go. Hopefully he has hired some nicer people. I know they have the pool, sauna and all of that. I wish my gym had a pool. I miss my pool!

Ya'll - it sounds like we need a meeting! Sounds like many of us had a rough weekend. When are we going to get together? I know we've tossed dates around for a while. How about this Saturday?

I wish I could, but my daughters have dance most Saturdays from now until their recital in June and national competition in July. Feel free to meet anyway...maybe one day I'll make a get-together.