Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well today was my psych eval, and after I finished that I stopped at the surgions office across the street and I have my nutrition class setup for 2/4, my pre op appointment 2/11 and my surgery will be 2/25 I can believe how quick this all has happened, I went to an info session in November, then put it off until I had my wrist surgery done and recovered from, so I finally got my records on 1/3 and 1/7 the insurance approved me. I am excited and nervous. My biggest issue at this point is how much time to tell my agency I want to take off from work, I currently have off from the 25 to the end of february, I am thinking that I could say I was available for work on Friday the 7th of March, do you think that is enough time to recover. I am an RN working at the prison, so not a lot of heavy lifting, mostly medication passing, and triage time work. I am glad I found this site I have been reading for a few days and just decided to post finally.

Hey, I am having surgery near your date. 2/20. I am so nervous. It doesn't seem real does it? Good luck with everything!!

Just had my surgery on the 16TH of Jan. Each person is different on how long it takes them to go back to work. Plan the 7th and call if you aren't ready. Good luck.

Congrats on your surgery date...I don't know how much time you should ask off?? Everyone is different...I was not able to go back to work after a week, but some are okay after just a few days...so...I don't know..you will just have to wait and see...I was still on pain meds for the first couple of weeks...

I had my surgery on a Fri. and went back to work on Mon. without any problems.

Starting Wgt. 225 1-07

Current Wgt. 149 2-08

76 lbs. lost Forever!

Guest Bobbye1948

Hi Everyone

I am going to a seminar on Tues. 2/5. I know this is what I want and I have checked with insurance and they are going to pay 100% after a $100 deductable. What exactly is a phyc evaluation and what do they do. Also what is a nutritional evaluation entail? I know they will talk about it at the seminar but would like a little heads up on the subject.

Also how long after your go through all this does it take for you to be able to have the surgery? Again more curiosity about it.

I am in Northern Ca in Redding, CA if there are any one in that area would love to hear from you. Anyone going to the same seminar also.

Hope to hear from some of you. Thanks.

Bobbye1948@shasta.com

jessiegirl

I'm doing great. I was so excited to have eggs again lol. My weight loss has come to a stand still. But no weight gain even though I am on more solid foods. My first fill is Feb. 25. When is yours?

How are you doing? Most of the pain gone?

Hi Lynnby,

I lost about 11lbs at first but not much more the last few days. I have read that this is normal. My fill is on Feb 22. I had some chicken last night and got that full feeling for the first time and did not like it at

all. I am having trouble getting all of my Water in, how about you?

Where do you live? I live in New Jersey just outside of the city of

Philadelphia.

Talk to you later

Jessiegirl

I'm just outside of St.Louis. I have had that full feeling and your right not comfy. My liquid intake is still short of what they want. I just try again the next day:smile:

Have a great day

Lynn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches