Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Should I stay or should I go?

I agree with the counceling advice. Like someone earlier that spoke of her parents divorcing when she was a kid, mine divorced when we were all grown they stayed in it for us. I have to tell you that it may have been better to see them happy growing up. Now, they are both so much happier and it's nice. Also, I think it may have been a little bit more peaceful growing up. I have mixed feeling about it. I had to go to therapy afterward, I think it is difficult anytime. You have to do what is best for you in the end. Your daughter will understand and love you through it all. That's the way kids are.

I hope you go to counseling. My job is working for Michael and Amy Smalley, the Smalley's pioneered Marriage counseling in the 70s and continue today. I handle their Marriage Intensive Program for couples in crisis. Most of our couples are already going through a divorce when they attend our intervention. However counseling of any kind is the answer, whether you end up staying or leaving. You will be able to tell your little girl that you tried everything. Trust me, if you leave or stay, counseling will help.

Only you know deep down inside what you really want and what you really need-and wahtever that may be I wish you the best of luck in making this descion.

I am not a Dr and dont claim to be- and I think you have some ideas where you can start- and where you can end-

Just remember to stay strong and hold you head up high-

In some cases a spouse will say that their husband or wife is cheating because- They are cheating or they want to cheat or they already have So in that case just remember if you havent cheated then that issue lies within the accuser- for one reason or another- (mostly insercuites) for whatever reason- Do not blame yourself-

And sometimes counsling can help even if its just to vent---

I wish you the best-- Take care of yourself no matter what and your child.

and i agree with wat every 1 said, but only u know if u wana stay or go.. i also have horses dogs cats n as much as i love them i wouldnt stay just so i can keep them, ur child is the most important.. and at the end the day if u wana leav take ur child n go be happy u only live once...

I agree, counseling.....even if it's only for you would help you. It helps you understand yourself, see the picture and make your own decisions.

It's amazing how many people are in situations just like this. I think men just don't know how their behavior affects us (and vice versa). Their own fears and weaknesses come out in this negative way but essentially push us away. My husband does exactly the same things you described. I've been accused of sleeping with more people than I could count, wearing perfume or sexy clothing to "turn so and so on". I've been told I'm worthless, lazy, etc. but yet I'm so desirable every man is screwing me!

Only you can make this decision, but you have to reach a point where you KNOW it's the right one. By asking us, I don't think you're sure. Seek counseling. They won't decide for you, they'll help you understand yourself and your situation better so that you can feel good in making the right decision for you.

So sorry to hear about what you've been going through. I more then understand. Something to consider, from my experience as well as many others: The person who accuses the other of having affairs is often the one who is having the affairs. Also, it sounds like your husband might have a psychological problem (is he really up in the clouds and then upset/depressed? These cycles can happen over the course of a couple of days or much quicker then that). And emotional abuse is abuse. Sometimes things aren't meant to work out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches