Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fun Thread - Screen Names

DeLarla

my last name is Day and I wanted to incorporate band into my name and since I have such high hopes my band will make me "better" it is like a bandaid hence bandayed (pronounce bandaid).....just came to me immediately!

DiDi is what my nieces & nephews call me. As for stripper name I was told you take your middle name & the name of the street you grew up on. My husband would be Hugh Galaxy, great name for a gigalo. Mine would be Eileen Harper, sound more like a librarian than a stripper. This thread is lots of fun. Come on, more more more.

I love this thread:becky:!! My screen name is simple. My DH is Mr Husker on most of his forums, sooooo..... Plus, we live in Nebraska. Tell ya a secret, the truth is I don't like the Huskers. :nervous

My nick name growing up was bestowed on me by my older sister. She was, lets say envious of the fact that I, well, developed in fourth grade (34C), so she started everyone call me BOOBS. By sixth grade it became SUPER BOOBS (guess why?)

MY stripper name - Porscha Keith, DH stripper name - Lady Woodward (OMG!! LMFAO!!):):D:)

I really am trying not to laugh. DH is 6'2", 250 with a 48" chest and very broad shoulders. Just told him his stripper name, he's not too happy with it. Still LMFAO!!!

Stripper name! I would have several to choose from having moved quite often...

Alice Redbud, Alice Hilltop, Alice Pecan, Alice Beulah, Alice Glenlivet, Alice Ave C, Alice PR336, and Alice Evangeline

Iziksmom - pretty subtle way of telling you that I am mom to a 9 yr. old named Isaac!

Stripper name - I would be Lynn McLin. Or with dog/maiden name method, I would be Shine Oldham. Who would want to see me shine my old ham?? LOL

The screen name is pretty obvious!!! Kat is short for Kathy...which itself is short for Kathleen!!! And the 817....Aug. 17 is my birthday.

Now the stripper names...dog & Moms maiden, I would be

"Candy Little"...which is a joke...LITTLE???? ME????

And the middle name & street, I would be "Annette Church"...hmmm Church..stripper? That was fun My DH would be Sassy Gold!!!

Kat

SuperDaddy....because that's my passion in life: my kids! I grew up as "JJ", my dad named me Jon J. because he thought JJ would look good on a football program! He was Mr. Minnesota in football and was given a full ride to play for the Minnesota Gophers in the 60's. I had a football inmy crib. All through high school and college I was "JJ", middle linebacker. Problem is...even when you're pretty good that's a short gig! Now I'm Jon the professional singer, Jon the Realtor, Jon the third grader teacher...but what I want to be remembered for someday is that I was Jon, the man of integrity, the good husband and the great father. I'm successful in two (and a 1/2) careers that I focus on to provide for my family. I read books, attend Bible studies, and lead worship in my church as an example for my kids to follow. I want to be a rock star Dad...a Super Daddy.

You know what? They love me...even though I'm obese still! But I'm here, post surgery, because I want to get healthy and be here for them for as long as the Lord will allow me to enjoy them.

And the superhero avatar is here to stay. If that goofy costume came in my size, I'd own a dozen of them!

Jon "JJ" SuperDaddy!

I live in Vegas abd My dad called me wildflower all my life, he always told me that the wildflowers were the toughest of all flowers, they grow on roadsides and inbetween rocks, in the harshest conditions. aginst all odds, they are wild, beautiful, and tough .. just like his little girl. =)

I have been the executive director of a domestic violence and sexual assault non-profit agency for 16 years...hence DVSABoss.

So ya probably think I have a million cats, Right??? LOL No

About 15 years ago I went by Kathryn, which is not my name. My best friends husband could not pronounce it and called me Katri (Kat-tree) So to this day my friends call me Katri, Katrina, Katalina...LOL You get the picture. So when I first came online I used Katri but people were confused and didnt know how to pronounce it so I added Kitty. LMAO but then there was a proliferation of Kittys, cats, kats, kittens..Augggg.....So I added Meow...LOL seemed logical at the time, I swear!!!! Cuz by then people know you as a certain name.....So Meow stuck, its on everything now...I swear I was gunna buy a COugar and get MEOW on the plate, but that lady was SMOKIN CRACK, she wanted 2 grand!!! LOL Sorry got side tracked....

Stripper names.....

middle/maiden Kathryn Louvy LOL uhuh

animal/street Peaches (Calle) Morales LOL not really feeling either of those!!!!

Animal now/ street now (HA! I can do it!!!) Jezabel Moon.....yup thats doable hehehehe

PInkylee

I had a pet turtle named Pinkylee when I was six. I named myself the day of my surgery--still a little out of it then. I wasn't thinking clearly--I definitely don't want to be a turtle in weight loss.

My fav color is pink and my middle name is Lee. If I were a stripper I would be Lee Wedgewood (Yikes!!!)