Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How is your body reshaping?

Howdy Ya'll!!!

I'm 31 Years Old Hitting 32 March 29 Yipee And Im 60+plus Lighter Not Sure What My Acutal Weight Is Because Im A chicken Shit And Afraid To Get On The scale... Lol

But Im In A Size 12/14 Im 5ft 7in Tall

My Body Type Is That Of A Curvy Chick My Boobs Were A 44ddd Reaching For A G!

Now That Are Disappearing In That Same Size Bra,,i Have No Cleavage At All Unless I Put On 2 Bras But They Are Still A Good Size...going To The Plastic Surgeon Next Month To See If My Insurance Will Cover The Breast Reduction Surgery..i Beliver I Want To Be A 36 Or 38 C...

As Far As My Baby Kangaroo Pouch I Hate It So Much It's Much Smaller That Before But I Just Hate It!!! I Know I Want A Tummy Tuck But I Cant Afford It At This Time... So I'll Be Wearing Girdels Until I Cant Get One..

My Body Had Change Alot Everything Is Smaller My Butt And My Legs My Face And Neck Are So Long And Skinny.,..but This Tummy Is A Mess!!! It's So Soft And Gushy...oh Well Its There For Now

Soon My Boobs Will Be Off The Floor And Bound For Lift Off By March!!! Wish Me Luck And Firm Perky Boobs....

Good luck on the reduction!!!! I know I want a lift in the worse way :rolleyes2:

Not looking for a reduction - I'm a 38DD right now and I'm ok with that. They just need to be higher (a LOT higher)

{{hugs}}

wombat

Good Morning Wombat712

wow I cant wait to even say I weigh 1 SOMETHING!!!! I havent been weighing myself i guess afraid of what the scale will say i think i have sometype of mental thing going on...oh welll

great luck to you darling

I have learned I can't wear t-shirts that stretch across my tummy. If I hit that fact I look pretty good. Until summer time and we have to wear shorts. That will be a hot mess!

I can hide just about everything. My legs don't get messy until mid-way up my thigh. My stomach is messy, but nothing some good Tummy Tuck jeans can't fix - a little. I still get that sort of tell-tale weightloss shirt stretch that it seems like most people who lose large amounts of weight get, but that's ok b/c I gravitate toward cross tops, empire waists, and other shirt styles that help hide the tummy. (You really can tell in many WLS patients that they've had WLS... the skinny woman with the hanging pannus kind of thing).

What pains me the most is my scrotum-looking, upper-arm bat wings. Before I got fat you had to fight me to get me out of a tank top. Then I avoided them all-together when I got fat. Now I'm at a weight where it would look ok BUT FOR the fucky skin and neurological map of stretchmarks. I got fat really fast, and got more than two or three people's fair share of stretchmarks. I even have them (white and faded) on the tops of my shoulders. I do dearly miss my tank tops. I'll go as high as a cap sleeve now, but even then I will make a strong effort to keep my arms at my sides. Brachioplasty is definitely on my list.

Good Morning Wombat712

wow I cant wait to even say I weigh 1 SOMETHING!!!! I havent been weighing myself i guess afraid of what the scale will say i think i have sometype of mental thing going on...oh welll

great luck to you darling

Thick Chick Texas,

I thought I'd never get to OneDerland... but it happened. And don't worry, you'll get there too!

I am 32. Started at 236 (my highest was 255), now at 180. Goal is 152.4ish. lol ~~~ I have about 30 pounds to lose, and I can see already that I am going to have trouble with my sagginess...

Starting from the TOP!

My neck is skinny and back to normal, no double chin anymore. My face looks a little saggy, which I wasn't expecting.

My arms aren't as flabby as I thought they'd be. I can actually see a bicep and happy about that.

My boobs need a lift.

My tummy needs a tuck. (one baby 09.30.2006)

My butt is saggy and not happy about that.

My thighs are wrinkly if I push the skin together.

My knees are ugly as usual.

Calves are looking ok.

My ankles are skinnier, but I've always had thick ankles.

OVERALL I want a Tummy Tuck, boob lift/implant, butt implant and Lipo on the saddle bags.

BUT I am going to wait 2 years and going to have 1 solid year of workouts under my belt b4 I go through with it. I want to see what I can do on my own first.

32 and down around70-75lbs depending on where I weigh.

My thighs are deflating, and scaring me. They look like bites have been taken out of them in places.

Arms need to be trimmed or I'll take flight. I've got well defined biceps under all that skin, but my arm is almost double the actual width of the muscle.

Not sure about the belly/panni yet, it's deflating and tightening more than I thought it would.

Talk to my doc about it and she pinched my skin some and told me that I wouldn't need any PS if I would do body sculpting and weight training. She said if there was something that didn't tighten up from that, that she could do smartlipo to stimulate skin tightening. Reguardless, I'm in the gym 4-6 days a week now if I can get there! She also told me to wait 2 years that it takes at least that much time for the skin to catch up with the weightloss.

I am 39 years old and I haven't had the surgery yet.... I'm scheduled for 3/17/08. I was concerned about this.... did some research. What I found out is that loose skin happens... but a lot of it depends on how much weight you lose, how fast, how long you have been say 100 pounds or more overweight, i.e., a couple of years versus 5 or more, genetics.... EXERCISE is a key issue.... people who do a lot of it and focus on strength training tend not to have as much as well as consuming lots of Protein, especially as you lose weight. I have gained and lost at least 50 pounds... have been okay so far... but now I have to lose 100 pounds which has me a little worried. I'm African American and am told that our skin tends to have more elasticity than most but who knows really.

Peace,

Loretta

I'm 37, had my surgery in August 2006. I had my only child in December 2005. I will need a Tummy Tuck, hanging skin is pretty obvious. I hope it will get me in a smaller size of jeans. They fit everywhere but the waist when trying on smaller sizes.