Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

babygirl:

Yeah, I second that!!

Anyway, How are you doing? Your loss is amazing.

How are you doing as far a fills?

I'm at 4.25cc in a 4cc band.

Hoping that the band will have enough room in it for my lifetime.

So what about you?

My ticker is almost accurate--- Ive been playing with the same 2 - 3 pounds in either direction. (hoping this last fill helps)

My ticker is also accurate. I am doing pretty well. I put on about 10 over the hliday but I have gotten it all off now. I am at 2.75cc I think. I had a bit more but had to get a slight unfil due to barfing all the time.

I am doing pretty well though. Working hard, trying to stick with it so thank you for the compliment. What have you been up to?

Today was a good day for me, I try really hard to make healthy choices. (the kids junk food gets the better of me sometimes, that goodness I cant eat that much of it!!)

It is a slow process but I wouldn't change a thing...........there is no way in hell that I would have lost and kept off 60lbs without my band!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm officially laughing my ass off. Leave it to Babygrl to start a thread titled "ugh" to get us started!

I always see us Feb '07 bandsters all over the board, but rarely ever are we talking to each other specifically.

I have had some issues. Last May, my dad died. I had just had a fill, so I was TIGHT from the stress. Not overly so, that I was having problems, but just enough so that I started lapsing into the bad habit of eating "easy" food, ice cream, chips/dip, even indulging in candy bars and crap every day.

By the time my restriction loosened up some, I had really gotten lax about my eating and working out. So much so, that I was down to my lowest weight of 222, held there awhile, and then started creeping up. I finally stopped that upswing of the scale last Friday, when I went in for another fill, and re-dedicated myself to counting calories and exercising. I was back up to 237 on Friday morning, and this morning, I was back down to 231.

I am at a current fill level of 1.75cc's in a 4cc band. I have nice restriction right now, and I hope it lasts!

Anyhow, that's what I've been up to, what about everyone else??

I am sorry to hear about your dad.

I am at a 2.5 cc. I am down 105lbs. Right now I am stuck as well. I am still loosing inches. I have to buy a new belt, again. I need to get back into an exercise plan. I am having issues getting motivated.

Kelly you are a friggin rock star!!!!!! The holidays kicked my ass or I might actually be close to 100 down. I gained about 10 in December but I did manage to get that all of in January and then some. When has that ever happened before? Uhhh never.

RTL I have pretty much banned junk food in the house. The kids have been snacking on yogurt, fruit, Peanut Butter crackers, raisins, etc. I also stopped eating sugar about 3 weeks ago. All sugar, which has been a bit of a pain because you know that everything has high fructose corn Syrup in it. But I had to kick the habit. I ate like a 1 pound bag of m&ms and pretty much disgusted myself.

TG again sorry about your Dad. I can't imagine having to go through a time like that especially so soon after such a drastic life change withyour band. Good for you getting out and getting started again. The hardest part is getting starting, once you get going it is easy to maintain.

Guest Band4EJ

Yes KHolmes...how is Dawson? Hee Hee.

You guys are doing so great! I am guilty of not coming back to the 2/07 banders threads. At some point there were so many of us it was hard to keep track of everybody. That's a good thing though, isn't it? That so many people are being happily banded? Good for us!

LOL, I thought you might.

Really, though, if you look for us, there's still quite a few of us still here.

CALLING ALL INCOGNITO BANDSTERS!!!!

Hello?

hello?

*chirp*

*chirp*