Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tennessee Bandsters ??

Hey TN bandsters....

Hope everyone is ok with the weather that we all had this past weekend. It was so scary here in Spring Hill....it hailed for like 15 minutes and piled up like it had snowed. We didn't have alot of damage other than hail damage...I really hope that everyone and their families are ok.....everyone check in to let us know!

Stacey - We fared well here in the Chattanooga area. Storms coming from that direction always seem to break up or weeken when they approach our area. I swear they weeken and split when they get to all the mountains around here. We had the thunder, lightening and rain, but that was about it. That was enough, it had my dogs scared to death! I hope all of you Tennessee Bandster and your familys fared as well as we did here!

In Woodbury we got lots of hail damage and a tornado destroyed 2 homes, but we are all okay and that is all that matters. Hope you all are okay too.

Ugh found out yesterday that I have to get a new roof. Thank God for insurance. It could be worse..I am not complaining. So do any of you follow the Preds?

Hey all, long time not talk to..... life gets so busy.... well I got over my allergy symptoms and no more drainage, but as some you already know, I had to go for an emergency complete unfill on April 10th. It has been horrible! I have absolutely no restriction and stay hungry all the time, my scales are up and down, I am so frustrated. I have gained 7 pounds for sure since the unfill. It is amazing how much I depend on the restriction! I am trying to focus on low carb, more Water and more exercise, but my work schedule don't allow for much of the exercise part....I get to get my first fill/adjustment week after next. Please pray for me that I don't gain anymore before then! Thanks for all your support!

Wow, it has been almost a month since anyone has posted here. :horn: Anyone here?? I get banded on Tuesday. :confused: I'm sooo glad!!!

Hello All, I am in Memphis TN. I was banded 11/17/2004

Tasha

Hey Tasha, I'm in memphis also.... how are ya?

Hey all...congrats on your band Tasha...how ya doing with it so far? Keep us updated!!!

Hey Guys! I get my band this week too.. on Friday the 26th! I'm ready to get this thing done! I'm soooo over this liquid diet thing (2 weeks)... But I'm surviving! Good luck to you tomorrow Carol! I'll be thinking about you!

Well, today is the day for you Kim. I'll be thinking about you. My surgery went off without a hitch. In at 8 out by 5. I'm feeling great. It has really suprised me how good I feel. Hope things go as well for you.

Congrats on the bands!!!! Hope you all do great!!! I felt great after getting my band. I was back to work in 2 days. It really is suprising how the body mends so quickly. Kepp us updated on the progress! Chat soon!

Thanks Stacey! I came back to my part time job 3 days after surgery. I answer the phone at a car dealership. I'm a little more sore today than yesterday from sitting (with my clothes on). At home I just wear a t shirt and loose pants. I'm glad school is out and I don't have to worry about that for a while. Well, another week anyway, I'm working summer school for 2 weeks. Things are going good so far. I am more hungry today, hope that isn't a trend!!

Hi I am new to this site I live in memphis,tennessee and I have been overweight all of my life. I am considering having bariactric surgery. I am so confused about what procedure I should have (lapband or laproscopic gastricbypass) I would like some answers from people that have had the lapband. I weigh 365lbs. I feel that I may not have a lot of success with the band so please help me in my decision making.;)