Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies-Perfect Cup Size?

M Bella, had the surgery on Monday, all seems ok, I've been very fortunate with little pain, more discomfort than pain.

Starting to get cabin fever now though, it's a nasty, rainy, cold day here in VA. Friend who cleaned the drainage areas for me yesterday said my tummy looked awesome, I couldn't look, stuff like that makes me nauseous, LOL.

The girls/puppies seem mighty small, but it's too soon to tell :pray2:. I'll stay in touch, thanks for asking.

Id go for a C at 5ft 2.

I'm a DD now, almost down to a D which apart from the sag factor, is a pretty good size on my 5ft 10 frame. They're definitely "there" but not overly big.

For me (I'm 5'2, broad shoulders)....a D was nice. I started out a D but I morphed into a DD after my first child and then a DDD after the second, and now since losing 30 lbs, they've told me I'm actually now a G. :wink2:

I didn't know that was possible..... I feel like I'm going through puberty all over again!

For me (I'm 5'2, broad shoulders)....a D was nice. I started out a D but I morphed into a DD after my first child and then a DDD after the second, and now since losing 30 lbs, they've told me I'm actually now a G. :wink2:

I didn't know that was possible..... I feel like I'm going through puberty all over again!

Same here. I'm 5'3", and I also have broad shoulders. I currently have Ds, and I like the way it looks. Of course, I still have a bit to lose, so I'll reserve final judgement for when I do reach goal, but I'm thinking I'll probably like to stay at roughly the same size I'm at right now. I know I'll need to have at least a breast lift, and if that means I'll lose size, I'll probably opt for augmentation, too.

I am 5'6" tall and 58 years old. I had a professional bra fitting done the other day and learned that I am either a 34C or a 36B. I think that my cup size is perfect; my boobs look as good as all the young ones do on the L-word, and that is a show where you get to see a lot of real breasts!

Yesterday I wore my grrlie bra for the first time. What a strange experience! I felt like I was wearing someone else's breasts! I have been wearing nothing but sports bras for the past 15 years. At home I go commando.

Hi HarleyNana,

This is a great post!

Hope all is going well with your healing. I am going for a consult in a few weeks for a reduction.

Did you go with the large C?

I still have more weight to lose, but wanted to at get in and get this thing started. My daughter is getting married in Oct. and I want to get this over with by the end of June at the latest.

I am 5 foot 7 and even when thin I am pretty meaty, but I don't want to ever be a D or larger again. I just hate thee things!! I know it sounds terrible, but I want them gone...lol.

I hope she will give me the C that I want.

Well, since I've always been big busted, to go to a C would probably have felt a little strange, but I truly wish that's what I had gotten, but instead at this point I'm a 38 DD :(, but it's only been a 19 days, so I'm still swollen.

When I was at my doctors Tuesday, I was whining about the "girls", and he lifted the paperwork off my pictures that he took during surgery :eek:, and showed me on the operating table, with the right side already done and the left side, LMAO, almost falling off the table, then asked do you see a diff now, ;). They are smaller, I can get almost 3 fingers between me and a an old 40 F. When I went to Dillards 10 days ago, I still measured a H, but that was only a week out.

Going to Victoria's Secret today, I'm so hoping I can fit into one of their "ANGEL" bras, do you think it would make me an angel, LOL.

Later....

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I'm a shrinking 5'2, so with my new tummy, the girls are gonna look huge even if they become a "c".

Hi Harley,

I'm sure there is still a lot of swelling.

Are you at your goal weight?

Good luck with the new bra shopping! You go for that angel bra!I can't wait for that either.

I bet your posture have improved too without the extra weight.

Ty, didn't make it to Victoria's today, went to Macy's and didn't find what I wanted there :eek:. The girls are still pretty big, I so hope they go down some, the doctor said give it time ;).

post-204180-13813136390127_thumb.jpg

Ty, didn't make it to Victoria's today, went to Macy's and didn't find what I wanted there :biggrin:. The girls are still pretty big, I so hope they go down some, the doctor said give it time :rolleyes:.

your body look a you are in your 20's OMG you look great a the boobs awesome . I am 5'10 and always had big boobs at 17 I was a 36DD so if I can get in a D I will be happy anything smaller I my DH will lose his mind I love the girls they just get in the way sometime and prevent me from wearing lots of cute tops (right now I am a 40F

Awww, thanks Destiny, but you didn't see the droopy skin on the inner thighs, which is kind of hard to hide with a bathing suit on :rolleyes:, oh well, at almost 58, not bad I guess.

DH keeps asking if the "girls" are ready to come out and play :biggrin: