Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I like this!

Susan,

Best of Luck! You will be so glad you started this journey. I have had a steady loss since banding on 1/31/08 and after the intitial slump after banding, i.e. gas, some discomfort and a little depression. I am back to feeling like a very real person with a very real purpose: ME!

I had some difficulties taking pills immediately after banding but now there is no problem at all. I also find that gradually my feet have stopped hurting so much, my breathing has become less stressed, I am definitely not hungry and do not crave foods. My only "problem" is getting in the 64 ounces of Water. It has been so worth it.

You will do great and I will keep you in my prayer the day of surgery and after.

I live in Az and love the sun shine and wonderful weather. I am in the mountains so we do have 4 seasons just less bad weather then where I moved from on the east coast. :smile2:

Karen

Karen aka lkgrubb, You did such a good job on our list of geriatric members but I think it needs up dating . We seem to be picking up more members all the time. Could you update it again. It would be nice if we had the state we are from there too. Oh and bra size (just kidding)

Karen aka lkgrubb, You did such a good job on our list of geriatric members but I think it needs up dating . We seem to be picking up more members all the time. Could you update it again. It would be nice if we had the state we are from there too. Oh and bra size (just kidding)

Sharon,

Will get on it this week! I have finally gotten OK to do some rehab and excercise so I am trying to get it set up today. But middle of the nights are great to work on that. I will see if I can get States / cities as well, but then maybe people can update us on those.

Private messages would work for all who want to share: State/City or be on the List!

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the encouragement, I see your Tracker and you

are doing very well! I will keep you and the others in my

prayers. I appreciated the information about the pills, I take

several a day.

I have been a little nervous today, Surgery is tomorrow at

11:30A.M. I am the last of the day.

I have been on a liquid diet for 3 weeks so I am looking

forward to some broth.< /span>

God Bless,

Susan

How do you do that Tracking?

Susan, I have trouble with my pills in the morning when I'm tight. What I just started is to take all my pills that I only take once a day, in the late aft when I can swallow the easiest. Now I have only 1 big one to take in the AM. The little ones go down OK. That seems to be working out well.

1. joyceq

2. sfeiner

3. lonestar5212

4. PATCHELTON

5. opus

6, mayamom

7. Genea

8. sharon160

9. 2bthinagn

10. korpa11

11. unitygal

12. jollyrgers

13. mistymoon

14. Susie313

15. BobbiG

16. Sandy Beach

17. lkgrubb : 65, Prescott, AZ, Banded:1/31/08

18. bitteroldhag

19. Teachlady

20. Serenissima

21. phyllser

22.SusieQ1964

23. alafish

24. sams46

25. spclk60

Is this how to add my state??

1. joyceq

2. sfeiner

3. lonestar5212

4. PATCHELTON

5. opus

6, mayamom

7. Genea

8. sharon160

9. 2bthinagn

10. korpa11

11. unitygal

12. jollyrgers

13. mistymoon Brookings OR Banded 9/ 5/07

14. Susie313

15. BobbiG

16. Sandy Beach

18. bitteroldhag

19. Teachlady

20. Serenissima

21. phyllser

22.SusieQ1964

23. alafish

24. sams46

25. spclk60

Originally Posted by lkgrubb viewpost.gif

1. joyceq

2. sfeiner aka Sharon from Baraboo, Wi banded 10/26/07 at UW hosp, Madison

3. lonestar5212

4. PATCHELTON

5. opus

6, mayamom

7. Genea

8. sharon160

9. 2bthinagn

10. korpa11

11. unitygal

12. jollyrgers

13. mistymoon Brookings OR Banded 9/ 5/07

14. Susie313

15. BobbiG

16. Sandy Beach

18. bitteroldhag

19. Teachlady

20. Serenissima

21. phyllser

22.SusieQ1964

23. alafish

24. sams46

25. spclk60

Thankyou so much Karen. I didn't know how to add more info so I copied and pasted the whole thing. Maybe others can do that too unless there is a better way.

1. joyceq

2. sfeiner aka Sharon from Baraboo, Wi banded 10/26/07 at UW hosp, Madison

3. lonestar5212

4. PATCHELTON

5. opus

6, mayamom

7. Genea 67, Schertz, TX, Banded 12/31/2007

8. sharon160

9. 2bthinagn

10. korpa11

11. unitygal

12. jollyrgers

13. mistymoon Brookings, OR, Banded 9/ 5/07

14. Susie313

15. BobbiG

16. Sandy Beach

18. bitteroldhag

19. Teachlady

20. Serenissima

21. phyllser

22.SusieQ1964

23. alafish

24. sams46

25. spclk60

WOW, 25 of us tough old birds. We should be so proud of our selves! I got another fill today and I think it's going to do the trick.

Hi Joaan, of course you can join. I don't know how to get you on there so we will have to wait for Karen.