Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

And, just to prove how suggestible I am, I went and bought a load in my grocery shopping this week after reading this thread. :lol:

Also @SleeveDiva2022 love your new photo - what a transformation already!

50 minutes ago, Spinoza said:

Also @SleeveDiva2022 love your new photo - what a transformation already!

Thank you!!! I don't see a difference when I look in the mirror, but when I see the before and after pics, I finally saw a little bit. I was so happy I just had to update my profile pic on here lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jenuinelygenuinely

Pre-op Liquid Diet - Day 1
      Had my morning cup of 8 oz Regular Orange Juice. I am ready!!! I did have 3 bites of my fiance's cheesecake last night for dinner. It was so yummy but with my former sleeve it didn't allow me any more bites.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Tim in Tampa

Just started my pre-op diet today!
      · 0 replies
    • jenuinelygenuinely

To working out faithfully for 5 days a week. Lets go back to that year with a more positive mind, 

SKINNY SZN HERE WE COME!!!!

It's Saturday!!! My fiance and I are out doing yard work and I made the mistake of not staying hydrated before going out so now my body is shaking and weak. I have my pre-op appointment Tuesday, the 2nd and I am trying my hardest to lose another 2 lbs by then. 

· 0 replies
    • jenuinelygenuinely

Hi guys!!!
      Here is my big boy Zuko and daddy. My Great Dane/Shepherd. He was our first pup that we rescued from the Humane Society. 

· 0 replies
    • SimplySleevedCece

Looking for new sleeve buddies! I’m 1.5 weeks post op and things seem to be getting a little difficult! I actually WANT food again eghh! Honestly, I feel like you don’t truly understand this process unless you go through it! Don’t be shy, say hello and let’s support each other during this journey 🙂
      · 1 reply
      1. jenuinelygenuinely

You got this!! When I had the sleeve I cried every day during the liquid phase, It was during the super-bowl! I was sooo hungry I sucked on a piece of pork rind. LOL

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches