Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic surgery in less than a week 😱😱💕💕

First of all, I want to share some stats/background. I am 47 years old (46 at time of WLS). I was 264 at my highest weight, which is also my weight before starting the pre-op diet. I was a plus size 20-22 in jeans, and a 2X in tops. My surgery date was 7/6/20. I reached my chosen goal weight of 150 on 2/26/21. My current weight is 132. I wear a S/XS in tops and a 0 or 2 in most pants/jeans. I am pretty tall at 5’8”. My bra size went from 40DD to a 34B.

I love my new body, being the fittest in my adult life, and being healthy. With that being said, I really miss having boobs. The loose skin on my butt folds uncomfortably under my tailbone when I sit or lay down. My tummy flops around unless I am wearing something tight or with compression. My legs are very saggy.

I am scheduled for plastic surgery in Mexico on 5/29. I am going to get a belt lipectomy (360 tummy tuck), with butt lift, a breast lift, and breast augmentation. I am hopeful the belt lipectomy and time will make a thigh lift unnecessary in the future, but we will see. I really do not want the scars. My arms have a bit of loose skin, but not enough to make an arm lift necessary, IMO.

I chose Mexico for price and proximity. I know Florida is better priced for plastic surgery than most, if not all, of the rest of the US, but I really do not want to travel that far (Nevada). I will be going alone and I will be there for 6 days. When I get home, I have my family to help take care of me, including my wound care nurse husband.

I am super excited for this next step in my weight loss process and honestly can’t wait to have boobs again! 😀

I have added some pics of pre-WLS (yikes😞), and now, pre-plastics. I will post more as I as go, including after photos. 😀😀

79700C5A-792F-4E2D-B2FD-F83A69D50ED2.jpeg

9E53C3A4-5FA3-4BCB-A55D-60B513530EF1.jpeg

653706D3-9A16-45AA-9519-6F9587F4FE19.jpeg

5DB90B1A-1F8A-4521-8F31-AE689E970599.jpeg

8B302EB7-FE81-4AAC-98E8-2C485B04C72F.jpeg

7B9AB2C2-1AAF-481A-9B33-EE536AEC7B16.jpeg

C8DCF772-485A-41F6-B59A-75BCA7A9C777.jpeg

Congratulations! I look forward to following your process. I’m so happy I had my PS, I’m so much more comfortable in my body now.

Good Luck!! Cannot wait to see after pictures! 😊

Thank you for sharing with us! I'll be interested in your journey; I'm too early in the journey to know if/what plastics might be in my future, but it's on the table as an option. Best of luck to you, sending wishes for incredible results and swift healing.

You already look so amazing! Can't wait to see how smoking you will be after PS!!!!

Excited to follow your journey!!!

Wow you look amazing!! What another success story!! Def following your PS!
I am 4 1/2 mos out from my PS and no regrets. I hope for the same for you too! Keep us updated!

I had my plastic surgery on May 29 in Mexico. The first couple of days were pretty rough, but this morning I moved to a hotel. Feeling very good today considering my surgery was so recent. Walking lots. I did not end up having and Lipo or fat transfer to buttocks as there really wasn’t enough fat available to make it worthwhile. I will post some pics when I get home in a couple of days. 😊

Edited by WishMeSmaller

1 hour ago, WishMeSmaller said:

I had my plastic surgery on May 29 in Mexico. The first couple of days were pretty rough, but this morning I moved to a hotel. Feeling very good today considering my surgery was so recent. Walking lots. I did not end up having and Lipo or fat transfer to buttocks as there really wasn’t enough fat available to make it worthwhile. I will post some pics when I get home in a couple of days. 😊

TY for the update. Can't wait to see the pics.

Not enough fat...now that’s the dream. 😂. Seriously though, congrats!

Glad to hear you are doing good! Can’t wait to see the pics!!

How are you doing?

15 hours ago, Kris77 said:

How are you doing?

I am doing well, thank you! Per the docs and nurses in Mexico I was the best plastics patient they ever had. 😂 I walked independently, multiple times a day starting the day after surgery and getting up to 3 miles total, per day, by day 4 post-op.

Recovery has been both easier and harder than I expected. My pain has been pretty low and my boobs have hurt worse than the 360 Tummy Tuck 🤷‍♀️ The fatigue is making me crazy, as is the insane amount of swelling. I have been struggling to get some more fajas. The one from the hospital is too tight with my swelling, and is too small at the top around my rib cage...yay for inverted triangle shapes🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I have ordered other ones and they fit worse than the one I have. I currently have 6 more on order with hopes I will find something that works.

I had two drains, one on the front of my abdomen and one at lower back. Yesterday Husband and I removed the one at the back. It was leaking out around the drain and causing skin issues at the drain site. I cannot wait to get the other one out!

Since my one ill fitting faja is in the wash I took some pics to share. Excuse my drain and understand, for those of you who have not had plastic surgery before, I am incredibly swollen. My natural waist is a full two inches bigger than my pre-surgery measurements and my lower abdomen is about 3-4 inches bigger than pre-surgery. Overall, I am loving my results and can’t wait to see what everything looks like in a few weeks and then a few months. 💕

E082E285-105D-4128-A70A-51051F739FA8.jpeg

85A5F960-32DF-4EC7-AA50-95CC20E75702.jpeg

FC22D3B1-D5AF-4A49-BAAE-5F9749967187.jpeg

B577FCB4-B08B-4265-9879-1FF65D147D80.jpeg

Edited by WishMeSmaller