Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Travelling from Canada to Mexico during Covid

Hello,

I am looking at scheduling my revision surgery. I will be travelling from Canada to Mexico and wanted to get some feedback from those that have done so recently during the pandemic and really recently with the mandatory 3 day hotel quarantine when you re enter Canada prior to continuing home for the rest of isolation? Any issues, what 'protein' did you bring. Anything hidden surprises or things you wished you had known.

I am feeling comfortable with my decision for a revision and the Doctor but I am getting stressed about the added complications of the travel and the costs.

Any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I

Hi

Well I have booked my surgery for next month so it looks like I will be spending an additional 3 nights in a quarantine hotel, then have to take another flight to get all the way home. I am not looking forward to this delay, the extra cost or the additional 10 days quarantine once I arrive home.

That being said since it is so uncertain when things will improve and remain I did not want to delay longer. Definitely adds another layer of stress onto the situation.

Will you be moving forward with your surgery??!!