Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheaper US Lapbanding for self pay!

;) Hi all!

I was wondering if we could start a thread for self pays looking for a us surgeon to be banded. I am open to Mexico and am leaning toward Dr. Gonzales for sure but am open to us doctors. So if you know what the cost is could we maybe put the city in title and the docs info inside. You know surgury cost, fills, basic info.:help:

I am hoping this will make it easier to wade thru the postings to find the costs.:faint:i am hoping to be banded right after the 1st of the year! Hurrah!

Thin-Seeker

Parker, Colorado.....Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum.....$9950.00 includes first 3 months of fills, after that fills are $15.

Actually Dr. Kirschenbaum's office is in Aurora, CO and surgery is at Parker, CO...

There is a link to his web site under my signature...

I SAW KEITH MCEWEN MD. INDIANA. I TRAVEL SO FOR ME INDIANA WAS AS GOOD AS ANYWHERE. IT WAS $14500 WITH A FEW ADJUSTMENTS. NOT IN A HOSPITAL A SURGERY SUITE....IT WAS LIKE A HOTEL. NICE NURSES. THE PRICE OF ADJUSTMENTS ARE REASONABLE. BUT HE IS USING NEWER BANDS....MAYBE LESS ADJUSTING. I HAD MY FIRST FILL. STARTED AT 340 READY TO BREAK 300. IT HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR.

;) Hi all!

I was wondering if we could start a thread for self pays looking for a us surgeon to be banded. I am open to Mexico and am leaning toward Dr. Gonzales for sure but am open to us doctors. So if you know what the cost is could we maybe put the city in title and the docs info inside. You know surgury cost, fills, basic info.:help:

I am hoping this will make it easier to wade thru the postings to find the costs.:faint:i am hoping to be banded right after the 1st of the year! Hurrah!

Thin-Seeker

Another Dr. Kirshenbaum patient...same as missmona said: $9950, free fills for 3 months, $15 thereafter.

He does surgery in both Parker and Aurora Colorado. Check out his web page!

:cursing: Hi all!

Thin-Seeker

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum in Aurora Colorado is the cheapest and best surgeon in the nation. His price is $9,950.00 it is his all inclusive price. He has a great reputation. Visit him at Lap Band Surgery in Denver Colorado | Lap Band Surgeon in Denver | Gastric Band Surgery Denver | Bariatric Surgery . His Bariatric Coordinator is also a Lap-Band patient.

:blink: Hi all!

Thin-Seeker

just found out my friend is having surgery with Dr Keith McEwen in INdianapolis. His new fee is $15650 with the year of follow up. :eek:

If you mention wanting to know the next seminar time at Dr. Kirshenbaum's office when you call for the appointment, they will give you a $75 discount and your consultation is free. They are no longer doing the seminars.

Does anyone know of an affordable dr in Maryland for self pay? It seems the going rate is $15,000-$17k. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

robi