Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 Months, 50lbs, Image issues?

We also have to remember one manufacturer's size 10 is not the same as another manufacturer. No matter what size I have been and probably will be is always going to be a trial.... no more mail-order and returns. I only buy in the stores where I can try on first.

6 hours ago, Katja said:

We also have to remember one manufacturer's size 10 is not the same as another manufacturer. No matter what size I have been and probably will be is always going to be a trial.... no more mail-order and returns. I only buy in the stores where I can try on first.

Me too. So frustrating to buy, wait for the delivery & then have send it back cause it’s too big or too small. The last two things I bought online were too big. A jacket I can sort of get away with because it’s a wrap but the pants I gave to my niece cause they were on sale & unreturnable. The inconsistency is so frustrating. And don’t get me started on one size fits all. I drown in them.

18 hours ago, Katja said:

Yes, sizing is difficult!! I ordered my exact same pair of jeans that are my old favorite in a 16. Since the 20 is falling off of me, I didn't want to spend $100/pair for 18s that might not fit me long. Hoping to fit into the 16s before too long.

Meanwhile, my dark denim is a 20 and I am not sizing down anytime soon. Would be nice if the sizes all meant the same thing across brands!

Can't wait for the day that stores allow you to try on clothing in store again too