Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much weight did you lose the first 90 days ?

20 minutes ago, David_L said:

Oh... I missed the "sleeve" only as well. I had the sleeve plus the DS/SIPS. I suspect that plays a different role.

This was the procedure I initially wanted, but nobody offers it here, so I went with the MGB as that came the closest :)

2 minutes ago, OAGBPal said:

This was the procedure I initially wanted, but nobody offers it here, so I went with the MGB as that came the closest :)

You are doing great! That was a good choice for you!

1 hour ago, Tim C said:

Very Cool Dude! Glad to know this will be worth it if I stick to the plan which is the PLAN!

Just do what they tell tell you brother. You've got this!

I lost 17 lbs during Preop, and 60lbs since surgery 99 days ago. So since starting Preop on October 27th I have lost 77 lbs.

Started Preop at 260 and am down to 183 today. It is amazing how quickly it goes. My wife also had the sleeve on 11/11 and she is down 66 lbs so far since starting pre-op.

29 minutes ago, bufbills said:

Just do what they tell tell you brother. You've got this!

Thanks Bud...Looking forward to the journey!

9 minutes ago, mswillis5 said:

I lost 17 lbs during Preop, and 60lbs since surgery 99 days ago. So since starting Preop on October 27th I have lost 77 lbs.

Started Preop at 260 and am down to 183 today. It is amazing how quickly it goes. My wife also had the sleeve on 11/11 and she is down 66 lbs so far since starting pre-op.

Nice! Congratultions to you both!!

2 hours ago, STLoser said:

I lost 15 preop, and a total of 75 in the first 3 months.. I lost about 20 a month. I'm now 6 months post op and I've lost 122 pounds.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats that is amazing! These stories make it all worth white to hear how successful many in this group have been. I commend you!

HI Everyone

New to this But so glad I found it because I’m all alone on this road. I lost 10 Lbs pre-op and I’m at 8 weeks since surgery, phase 5 on the food plan. I’ve lost 55 lbs total up to now but I’m just moving from 2 oz to 3 oz of food 3X a day so let’s see how it affects it.

4 hours ago, Cherié H said:

HI Everyone

New to this But so glad I found it because I’m all alone on this road. I lost 10 Lbs pre-op and I’m at 8 weeks since surgery, phase 5 on the food plan. I’ve lost 55 lbs total up to now but I’m just moving from 2 oz to 3 oz of food 3X a day so let’s see how it affects it.

Cherie, WAY TO GO!! You are going to be success story at your doctors office! Very impressive results! Keep it up.

4 hours ago, Cherié H said:

HI Everyone

As everyone hs told me just keep doing what you are doing and following the doc's instructions and you are going to mke your goal. Congrats on a job well done! Keep it up!