Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much weight did you lose the first 90 days ?



Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, David_L said:

Oh... I missed the "sleeve" only as well. I had the sleeve plus the DS/SIPS. I suspect that plays a different role.

This was the procedure I initially wanted, but nobody offers it here, so I went with the MGB as that came the closest :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OAGBPal said:

This was the procedure I initially wanted, but nobody offers it here, so I went with the MGB as that came the closest :)

You are doing great! That was a good choice for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tim C said:

Very Cool Dude! Glad to know this will be worth it if I stick to the plan which is the PLAN!

Just do what they tell tell you brother. You've got this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost 17 lbs during Preop, and 60lbs since surgery 99 days ago. So since starting Preop on October 27th I have lost 77 lbs.

Started Preop at 260 and am down to 183 today. It is amazing how quickly it goes. My wife also had the sleeve on 11/11 and she is down 66 lbs so far since starting pre-op.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, bufbills said:

Just do what they tell tell you brother. You've got this!

Thanks Bud...Looking forward to the journey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mswillis5 said:

I lost 17 lbs during Preop, and 60lbs since surgery 99 days ago. So since starting Preop on October 27th I have lost 77 lbs.

Started Preop at 260 and am down to 183 today. It is amazing how quickly it goes. My wife also had the sleeve on 11/11 and she is down 66 lbs so far since starting pre-op.

Nice! Congratultions to you both!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, STLoser said:

I lost 15 preop, and a total of 75 in the first 3 months.. I lost about 20 a month. I'm now 6 months post op and I've lost 122 pounds.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using BariatricPal mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats that is amazing! These stories make it all worth white to hear how successful many in this group have been. I commend you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats that is amazing! These stories make it all worth white to hear how successful many in this group have been. I commend you!

It is great to hear everyone's success stories! So inspiring and motivating!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using BariatricPal mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats that is amazing! These stories make it all worth white to hear how successful many in this group have been. I commend you!
And you are doing great and will have much success! Good luck!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using BariatricPal mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI Everyone

New to this But so glad I found it because I’m all alone on this road. I lost 10 Lbs pre-op and I’m at 8 weeks since surgery, phase 5 on the food plan. I’ve lost 55 lbs total up to now but I’m just moving from 2 oz to 3 oz of food 3X a day so let’s see how it affects it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cherié H said:

HI Everyone

New to this But so glad I found it because I’m all alone on this road. I lost 10 Lbs pre-op and I’m at 8 weeks since surgery, phase 5 on the food plan. I’ve lost 55 lbs total up to now but I’m just moving from 2 oz to 3 oz of food 3X a day so let’s see how it affects it.

Cherie, WAY TO GO!! You are going to be success story at your doctors office! Very impressive results! Keep it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cherié H said:

HI Everyone

New to this But so glad I found it because I’m all alone on this road. I lost 10 Lbs pre-op and I’m at 8 weeks since surgery, phase 5 on the food plan. I’ve lost 55 lbs total up to now but I’m just moving from 2 oz to 3 oz of food 3X a day so let’s see how it affects it.

As everyone hs told me just keep doing what you are doing and following the doc's instructions and you are going to mke your goal. Congrats on a job well done! Keep it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×