Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tri Care Prime Help

I have just started the process. I was trying to get my surgery done at a mil base, but COVID quashed that. I am switching to the civilian side. I have my seminar scheduled for Dec, but I would like to get as much done before then as possible.

Who needs to write for the cardiac check up? Is this something I should be talking with my PCM about, or does the gastro do that? My pcm isn't very reliable he referred me to someone who hasn't practiced here for 2 years.

Any helpful hints would be very appreciated.

Tess

Your PCP can refer you to a cardiologist for that approval. The gastro won't do that and the PCP probably won't (mine wouldn't).

My surgeon's office gave me the list of requirements, but I had to get them done. Where are you located in AZ and what surgeon are you using?

4 hours ago, AZhiker said:

My surgeon's office gave me the list of requirements, but I had to get them done. Where are you located in AZ and what surgeon are you using?

I have the initial visit but it is 3 weeks out. They said they would give me the list then. It seems like for most offices they require roughly the same things, and they specific mentioned I will need the cardio exam.

I am way down south, my dr is Chiasson. I have heard nothing but good things about him so far.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products