Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else having Tummy tuck, breast lift/Aug in January?

Hey y’all. I started weight loss journey w my sleeve in July 2018. Got to goal and have kept it off. Scheduled my big treat to myself! Anyone else doing PS in January too?

I just had a Tummy Tuck, butt lift and brachioplasty Aug 25. My next step is breast lift and back lift early next year. It probably won't be Jan but hopefully soon. I still have an open wound on one arm and I need that to heal so I can get that scar revised. The arms were the hardest recovery I've had so far. I'm so happy I chose to have this surgery. I can say that now that I'm 9 weeks post op!

On 10/30/2020 at 23:00, omvsg said:

I’ll be getting a Tummy Tuck, breast aug & butt lift on 12/22, so I’ll be just ahead of you!

Are they doing the circumferential lift on you?(tummy plus the butt)?
I’m really excited. Let me know how yours goes!!

On 10/31/2020 at 05:44, Lynnlovesthebeach said:

I just had a Tummy Tuck, butt lift and brachioplasty Aug 25. My next step is breast lift and back lift early next year. It probably won't be Jan but hopefully soon. I still have an open wound on one arm and I need that to heal so I can get that scar revised. The arms were the hardest recovery I've had so far. I'm so happy I chose to have this surgery. I can say that now that I'm 9 weeks post op!

Wow that’s awesome!! How was the healing process with the Tummy Tuck? Did you do the muscle tightening one?

6 hours ago, Kris77 said:

Wow that’s awesome!! How was the healing process with the Tummy Tuck? Did you do the muscle tightening one?

The Tummy Tuck part was probably the easiest part, after I got my drains out at 3 1/2 weeks. I didn't need muscle tightening otherwise my dr would have done it. The back part of the "360" was hard to get used to. It took at least a month to be able to bend over and not feel like my butt incision was going to split open. The arms were a hard recovery and the most painful. My incisions opened on both arms. The right one has healed, the left has a little more to go. It will need a revision with my next surgery. One thing I didn't realize...I'll probably never have to shave my armpits again! The skin that is there now doesn't have hair!

I measured 73 inches of incision between my 360 lower body lift and extended brachioplasty! I'm 9 weeks post op and my body is still spitting out some stitches that didn't absorb. I'm ready for round 2...breast lift and back lift. Hopefully that happens early next year. It depends on when I can get time off from work and the sale of a house to have the money to pay for it!

On 10/31/2020 at 09:05, Kris77 said:

Are they doing the circumferential lift on you?(tummy plus the butt)?

I’m really excited. Let me know how yours goes!!

Nope, just fat transfer from the 360 Lipo to the butt - oddly enough, I don’t have a ton of loose skin on my lower back after loosing 100+ lbs. I’m also excited and will definitely post here :)

12/22 surgery date then This will be your Christmas present! 🎁 mine will be too!!
That’s good that you don’t need a bum lift! My bum is flat and deflated. I was a bottom heavy person. When I gained it was butt and thighs and lost first in boobs in stomach. The boobs and the stomach are what bother me the most so I’m focusing on that first. It’s really expensive so this may be the only thing I do. If my stomach and boobs end up being the only thing I do I can live with that. I just started running to help w my legs. I’ve heard running will get my legs in good shape. So I’m doing that w weight training.

My appointments have all been virtual so far, so I’m a little afraid that the game plan might have to change once the doctor sees my body in person! I also care about my chest and stomach the most - I also plan to get back into running when I’m allowed to :)

I'm scheduled for January too! CTT w/ BL/BR/BA. Can't wait!!!!

On 11/1/2020 at 12:54 AM, omvsg said:

Nope, just fat transfer from the 360 Lipo to the butt - oddly enough, I don’t have a ton of loose skin on my lower back after loosing 100+ lbs. I’m also excited and will definitely post here :)

My doc was also going to do fat transfer to my butt but I didn't have any to transfer, it was just skin. When I have my thighs done he is going to transfer that fat to my breasts and there is definitely fat there at the moment. Who knows if there will be enough when I'm ready to do that surgery.

On 11/02/2020 at 14:11, ChubRub said:

I'm scheduled for January too! CTT w/ BL/BR/BA. Can't wait!!!!

What day? I’m Jan 7th!

On 11/02/2020 at 17:31, kristieshannon said:

I’m scheduled 1/14 for a Tummy Tuck, BL/BA and arm lift.

That’s awesome!! I’d like the arm lift too. I’ll the week ahead of you!! We will have to PM eachother. I’m excited about it!

On 11/02/2020 at 16:10, Kris77 said:

That’s awesome!! I’d like the arm lift too. I’ll the week ahead of you!! We will have to PM eachother. I’m excited about it!

My bat wings are epic! I can’t wait to finally feel comfortable in short sleeve or even sleeveless tops!