Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Something is wrong with Christmas

Well said, Elena. You express yourself so beautifully. My friend Byron Katie, has a saying that really resonates with me, and it is:

DEFENSE IS THE FIRST ACT OF WAR.

I send you love and joy on this holiday and everyday.

Lisa

Oh Lisa, thank you so much! likewise, may your holidays be filled with happiness and health and always!

Elena:biggrin1:

Tits ...

48 Years Old, Thats A Lotta Years Of Anger...and Sounds Like A Long , Hard Road Of Anger Ahead Of You.....

Miracles do happen! Yes they do! and I sincerely hope that she will leave the anger behind very soon...;)

I can't help but notice that, with all the talk of how Christmas is about being loving and kind, this thread seems to be largely about being Bitter towards Tits for being Bitter. (Projection anyone?)

Again, if it's so easy, can we do it? I expect Tits to not be bitter, yet I am bitter towards Tits? I need to keep my own side of the street clean (bitter free) before I point the finger at someone else, and believe me, THAT is a full time job. We are all just doing our best.

Projection my butt! You might want to do a quick check of her recent posts and not just on this thread. She's spreading her joy to many other threads and people are complaining there as well. She slipped up yesterday, got caught making claims of a rape that didn't happen. In trying to pass judgment on those of us that had surgery in Mexico and an attempt to scare the newbies away she lied about rape. Is that okay in your book? Or is just bitterness and treating others poorly okay? So perhaps sitting in judgment of us, you might want to do a bit of research. However, she does need someone on her side, thus far you are it.

So tell you what, you watch your side of the street, I'll watch mine. I was her target yesterday until she slipped up and made a butt of herself. That's when things changed. It's easy to sit and point fingers at others, perhaps while you are watching your side of the street you check out the rest of her posts from the last few days.

And yesssss, we know we know that byron katie is your buddy. But the real question is ... do you have any opinions of your own? One that doesn't come from byron katie? I mean honestly, one might wonder if byron katie is the only reason you post here.

WOW! I didn't know, I apoplogize, I went strictly by what she said in this thread and I believed her..., and even felt bad that I was a little harsh when I tried to explain and defended myself..... I'm sorry that she targeted you and others yesterday in other threads... I'm very sorry , I will definitely do more research next time and well, I think I'm a little naive sometimes....

You know, by behaving that way she hurts others, but she is hurting herself too... I hope she realizes that..It's sad. Thank you for the info.

Elena

I can't help but notice that, with all the talk of how Christmas is about being loving and kind, this thread seems to be largely about being Bitter towards Tits for being Bitter. (Projection anyone?)

With all due respect, I didn't feel I was projecting a thing - other than voicing my disgust in what I perceived to be the rants of an agry individual on EVERY thread I encountered. I come here for support, not to read continuous hate filled speach at every corner (her street - not mine).

You can’t believe anything BubbleButt says because she doesn’t know anything. Nothing. To insinuate I wasn't raped in Mexico is really sick and twisted. Ask yourself, "Hey, how does Wasabubble know this? Do they know each other?" Once you think about the answers, it should sink in that she knows nothing about me. Nothing, and I mean nothing. This was a Christmas thread that stomped on, but for her to drag in lies, gossip and rumors is sadder than my bitterness. What kind of weirdo drags crap from thread to thread if it doesn’t have anything to do with the topic? Her goal is to spread lies like a cancer. Some times I need to be reminded that bitterness breeds bitterness, and not one person here is any better than me for wanting the last stab at me. However, I don't know who the hell this BubbleAss is other than an effen weirdo that doesn't know the difference between reality and bologna.

You can’t believe anything BubbleButt says because she doesn’t know anything. Nothing. To insinuate I wasn't raped in Mexico is really sick and twisted. Ask yourself, "Hey, how does Wasabubble know this? Do they know each other?" Once you think about the answers, it should sink in that she knows nothing about me. Nothing, and I mean nothing. This was a Christmas thread that stomped on, but for her to drag in lies, gossip and rumors is sadder than my bitterness. What kind of weirdo drags crap from thread to thread if it doesn’t have anything to do with the topic? Her goal is to spread lies like a cancer. Some times I need to be reminded that bitterness breeds bitterness, and not one person here is any better than me for wanting the last stab at me. However, I don't know who the hell this BubbleAss is other than an effen weirdo that doesn't know the difference between reality and bologna.

Hey, you said if we caught you in a lie you would log off and leave forever. We caught you in more than one.

I guess leaving was just another lie. ;)

Need a link to your posts pointing out your slip up?

I don't recall defining my level of support needed strictly to Lapband talk only, Thanks for setting me straight.

You said... "my bitterness", so obviously you admit that you are bitter... that's a good thing....

THis is how I feel, it's not about believing what Wassa says or not just because you are telling me not to.... I believed that you were hurt at first, but I personally went and read all your posts, because I wanted to know about you for myself, not because Wassa said anything... and I found that mostly your posts are very bitter, if not all.. I also found many contradictions, which indicate lies... and even on this particular post, you keep insulting and keep being extremely bitter and accusatory, so that tells me that's how you are... and that unfortunately I can't trust you anymore.... or believe everything you have said... I'm sorry...

Hey, I did try .... actually I believed you at first like I said, but your attitude, posts and words are just too much, too bad, too nasty...

I don't think anybody here wants to have the last stab at you, listen to yourself! that's crazy! re-read all the posts that have been directed to you on this thread, you are wrong, and wrong again, I'm only telling you this for your own sake, you used words that are hateful, accusing others of being weird and being like cancer, please re-consider your attitude.... take a brake, think and think some more.... do you realize that mostly everyone is telling you that your attitude is wrong? do you think that everybody is crazy and you are the only one that is right? use common sense...

Elena

Bitter? Hardly, I laugh at fools who Celebrate a pregnant virgin. Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, aliens, pregnant virgins. It's obvious why the National Enquirer stays in business when grown ups forget to grow up. Can people actually say "pregnant virgin" without laughing? If you don't want negative people spitting on your Christmas post, why not change the title to something more festive that attracts only those who care to spread Christmas joy? The "controversy welcome" sign was on the opened door- I just wandered in looking for liquor.

If I'm a fool for believing in a pregnant virgin, then color me foolish if it pleases you. I will never stop believing in the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, nor am I ever going to sit down and be quiet about it either. You don't have to believe in what I do, Jesus gave you that choice. Jesus was mocked, and as a Christian I expect nothing less. But I'll never let anyone take away the warmth, peace, and love that only someone who accepts the Holy Spirit into their lives can understand. Of course you think it's foolish . . . like a blind man cannot describe the beauty of a rainbow, you can't understand the true meaning of Christmas. This was the choice you made, in which you were free to do. Please allow me the freedom to believe as I do.

Whatever your beliefs, cherish them, as I do mine. I realize we are all different. I really wish we could embrace our differences instead of throwing rocks at one another. It pleases me to hear that some find joy in Christmas, even if they don't believe in the religion behind it. Does anyone really need to step on someone else's beliefs? Does it make you feel better?

I will keep you in my prayers. Jesus gave so much yet He asks so little of me. To share His everlasting love is all He ever really asked. I can do that, regardless of beliefs. I am not better nor above anyone. Indeed, as a Christian, I am the least of all.

Peace.

If I'm a fool for believing in a pregnant virgin, then color me foolish if it pleases you. I will never stop believing in the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, nor am I ever going to sit down and be quiet about it either. You don't have to believe in what I do, Jesus gave you that choice. Jesus was mocked, and as a Christian I expect nothing less. But I'll never let anyone take away the warmth, peace, and love that only someone who accepts the Holy Spirit into their lives can understand. Of course you think it's foolish . . . like a blind man cannot describe the beauty of a rainbow, you can't understand the true meaning of Christmas. This was the choice you made, in which you were free to do. Please allow me the freedom to believe as I do.

Whatever your beliefs, cherish them, as I do mine. I realize we are all different. I really wish we could embrace our differences instead of throwing rocks at one another. It pleases me to hear that some find joy in Christmas, even if they don't believe in the religion behind it. Does anyone really need to step on someone else's beliefs? Does it make you feel better?

I will keep you in my prayers. Jesus gave so much yet He asks so little of me. To share His everlasting love is all He ever really asked. I can do that, regardless of beliefs. I am not better nor above anyone. Indeed, as a Christian, I am the least of all.

Peace.

Thank you very much for your post..

I don't know if there are any beliefs of any kind, religious or not, or even in oneself that someone with so much bitterness could cherish...

I don't know if there are any beliefs of any kind, religious or not, or even in oneself that someone with so much bitterness could cherish...
Someone being bitter about something, and that same person being able to cherish some belief, totally unrelated and happens all the time. E.g., Titslereaux cherishes her belief that a pregnant virgin is ridiculous. "Cherish"ing something that goes against your personal beliefs may not seem to fit the verb, but for those who have the belief it does.

Someone being bitter about something, and that same person being able to cherish some belief, totally unrelated and happens all the time. E.g., Titslereaux cherishes her belief that a pregnant virgin is ridiculous. "Cherish"ing something that goes against your personal beliefs may not seem to fit the verb, but for those who have the belief it does.

hhhhhmmmmmmm, Maybe so...., well hopefully it will satisfy her to cherish her belief on the pregnant virgin being ridiculous, I'm still not sure how is that a "belief", but what do I know, if it is, then good for her, something is better than nothing, right?;)