Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Second Day on Soft Diet Doing Okay

This is my second day on the Soft Diet and so far so good except I threw up yesterday because I did not listen to the signal my body was giving me regarding Breakfast, which is that I should have just stuck with just the 1 egg Scrambled egg and not try to eat some fruit (1/4 cup) afterward. I AM doing better today and everything is staying down.

Before the surgery I was on the liquid diet for 1 week drinking Carnation Breakfast Essentials Light Start (5 packets, 5 cups 2% milk and 1 Tablespoon whey Protein Powder) everyday getting 40 oz of that in and 24 oz from drinking either Water or Crystal Light. And doing that once I got home on June 19, 2020, when I was asked to get in 8 oz of liquid within 45 minutes of being home and continue the Liquid Diet until June 27, 2020, when I started the pureed Diet that that went okay for me as well as the Liquid Diet except kind of getting tired of everything being chocolate (because they only have chocolate Carnation Breakfast and Protein Powder at the store near where I live) and to think I am a chocolate lover getting tired of having something that is chocolate.

Exercise so far has been walking around the apartment, walking around the neighborhood some, walking to the store or pharmacy from where I live and climbing stairs to do Laundry since I have been home from surgery even though I make sure that I do not lift no more than what I am allowed to lift and not pushing myself when I am starting to tire out from walking.

Sounds like you are progressing nicely!! Keep up the great work!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches