Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Transformation

Hey all! I haven't been as active on the site recently, due to the virus and just focusing more on life. But i'm coming up on 10 months and i did some transformation pictures. I hit my goal in month 7 and since then ive been trying to maintain a balanced diet that helps me put some muscle on. ive been getting in 1500-2000 cals a day, but that means im eating pretty much every hour or two and still drinking my 2 Protein Shakes a day. But i'm starting to see results so im really happy with that. I still have not had bread, and honestly i dont see why ill ever need it again. I do treat myself here and there. Once a week i will have ice cream, (its my favorite and i dont want to deprive completely) and i allow myself one meal where its kind of a free for all as far as not worrying about Protein, but i naturally finding myself not wanting junk anymore. I crave veggies and fruit more then ever. I hope everyone is staying safe and continues to fight the good fight. I hope you all have a great Friday.

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_4047.JPG

Lookin' good, Jake! Great job!

Was wondering what happened to you, You kicking my ass in the work out gaining muscle. Good job Having a b***h of a time gaining muscle.

AJ

2 hours ago, WInston223322 said:

Was wondering what happened to you, You kicking my ass in the work out gaining muscle. Good job Having a b***h of a time gaining muscle.

AJ

**** ton of Protein man. Yogurt has become my best friend. The 80 cal light and fits. 12 G protein. And they aren’t that filling.

How are you making out with everything else?

Getting slammed with the company - guess i gotta up the protien even more - Not gaining muscle but not losing anymore weight? Like a reverse stall....

Going to take a big hit on this virus thing but my staff is being taken care of and heck just make more later to make up for it -

Have a full gym now in my office, Kid set it up kinda nice

Jake you keep outdoing yourself. I am so proud and happy for you! You just plain outworked everyone for your results.

5 hours ago, Brent701 said:

Jake you keep outdoing yourself. I am so proud and happy for you! You just plain outworked everyone for your results.

Thanks Brent. Proud of you too man.

Wow!! I’m happily married and probably old enough to be your m....uch older sister, but if I wasn’t.... 😉😉 Congrats on your success and thanks for the inspiration!

Awesome work!!!

Hello Jake, great progress by the way! Are you by any chance still, losing? I'm hitting 11 months soon and have been experiencing a stall. According to my doctor, I've already lost more than 100% of my excess weight but I want to push my weight down to around 115 lbs (currently is at 132).

On 5/16/2020 at 10:23 AM, AnyaA. said:

Hello Jake, great progress by the way! Are you by any chance still, losing? I'm hitting 11 months soon and have been experiencing a stall. According to my doctor, I've already lost more than 100% of my excess weight but I want to push my weight down to around 115 lbs (currently is at 132).

im sorry im just seeing this!!! i am no longer losing. I am in more of a add muscle/maintain stage. How have you been making out the last two months?!