Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How often do you weigh?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you weigh? Why?

• Daily
    • Weekly
    • Monthly
    • Never

Weighing is irrelevant! THIS IS A JOURNEY TO GET HEALTHY - PLUS MOST OF us go bat poop crazy when they do not lose a pound this week or 4 one week!

I just weighed myself today last day of a month i weigh in! Yes I am pissed off I lost 11 more pounds this month! I knew i was lossing i was trying as hard as i could to hold but this sucks!

I used to weigh daily, now more like every four days. I'm not bothered by normal fluctuations but I don't want to gain during the lockdown. The scale actually provides very little information about health, but it's one of the easier things to do. If normal fluctuations do bother you, I'd recommend doing it a lot less often than I do.

On 3/29/2020 at 1:05 PM, Zoomzoom said:

I started out weighing daily. But after hitting the 3 week stall, I started weighing weekly for my sanity.

This is how I started out as well. However, I do sometimes weigh myself twice a week.

I weigh daily, but I only allow the scale to record the weight if it dropped that day lol... hate seeing my weight chart go up and down with daily fluctuations lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app