Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Regret

On 3/26/2020 at 3:02 PM, summerset said:

I guess there is a reason you chose to get snippy instead of simply answering my question. *shrug*

Be kind she is stressed and unwell and fed up :)

On 3/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, BayougirlMrsS said:

Hole up swole up..... you need to unknot your big girl panties and take the advice YOU ASKED FOR.... Maybe YOU need to learn how to structure a sentence so that people understand your complaining better.... You said what you said...

Your sounding like an immature whiner..... who's not getting there way and now your stomping and yelling... get up off the floor and grow up.

this comment is nasty and uncalled for! She is sick, fed up and probably in a bad place mentally who do you think you are being so nasty? You should perhaps take your own behaviour advice?

On 3/31/2020 at 8:56 PM, summerset said:

Yes, but not for thread starters only, ;)

stop being inflammatory, seriously

On 3/25/2020 at 7:23 PM, Celeste97 said:

I’m back in the hospital. I tried to avoid coming here for the longest for obvious reasons. I’ve been in the waiting room for 3 hours, I’m super dehydrated but every time I drink Water I gag/regurgitate and it’s only 3 sips each time. I honestly hate how I’m living right now and I regret my surgery w every bone in my body. I wish I never did it and there’s nothing I can do but basically suffer. I also started getting really bad panic attacks and that’s another reason i’m just fed up with all of this. I pray things turn around before I go insane.

Hey Celeste, sorry to hear you are still having a bad time, not sure if you remember but i went through hell too...still am struggling 7 months on (i had the emergency bypass a week after my sleeve).

I really think it sounds like you need an endoscopy so they can get the camera in there and have a proper look. You are getting so dehydrated to need hospital admission and if the swallow test showed nothing then they need to investigate further, so let them know!

Not easy when you feel so awful but just do it and get sorted.

I got rudely woken by bile rushing up in my sleep the other night and I inhaled it, I literally thought I was dying, pure acid going down your airway is horrendously painful. I now have a wet chunky cough so am trying to cough half hourly to prevent pneumonia developing.

Like seriously when are all the bl**dy issues going to stop waaaaaa :(

Ignore any nasty people on here they aren't worth the energy Big Hugs x

@Bastian maybe you should go back and read where all this started. Some of us tried giving her advice and she basically told us to F off.

Some of us come here dishing out medical advice, which we should not. We do give our thoughts and suggestions. And when she was questioned on a few things that didn't add up... we were met with animosity.

I was not rude nor did i say anything that wasn't the truth. I shut up when she said...... I didn't ask for advice. So she is a non issue to me. We'll hear from her again when she fails and blames the sleeve. Seen it hundreds of time.