Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

yes. A lot of companies make it - Unjury and Quest immediately come to mind, but there are a lot of others, too.

If you have an iPhone there’s an app if you go to the Apple store and type in bariatric different apps will pull up and one of them is a bariatric pantry basically and you can buy all of your bariatric needs from there. That’s where I’ve been getting all my Protein Powder including my plain Protein. Walmart also sells a really good plant-based protein that is non-flavored

On 2/21/2020 at 7:29 AM, AJ Tylo said:

Oh yes this is the one I use, I even mix it in with the Soup packet the surgeon's office gave me for 40 grams. Because early on it was killer trying to get in my Protein for the day. Real food just don't have protein like I need.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• WInston223322

Been a hell of a good Journey and thanx to all 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Steph1999x

Post op day 2...so far so good!
      · 1 reply
      1. LisaDee1

What state are you in????

• Krestel

Officially no longer over weight! Goal #1 reached! I'm now under 80kgs (176 lbs) at 179cm (5'10") and 10 months post-op and am over the moon. My weight at 79.9 kgs (176 lbs) gives me a BMI of 24.9 which means that I have a normal weight! OMG.
      I still want to lose about 16 lbs more though in order to get safely into the middle range to insure against that little regain that happens. The I have maintenence in front of me as well.
      BUT I have hit my first goal. Yeah me!!!
      · 1 reply
      1. biginjapan

Fantastic! That's such a great goal to reach and one I hope to get to this year as well.

• TWCook

I had my gastric sleeve done September 10, 2020... I started out 330# before surgery.... I'm down to 260# now... I've been stalled out for over two months now.... I exercise when I can (Bad back/knees)... I follow my diet , get my protein and drink my water... But still not losing any weight... I've done everything I can think of to break the stall.... Even went back to liquid diet....  Sometimes I think this was a mistake having the surgery...
      · 1 reply
      1. Boss lady84

sorry to hear that don't feel down. Maybe a reset meaning something new. I am in the process of having the surgery a second time. I had Lapland in 2012 removed in 2018 and I have gained everything back and some. When I stalled on lapband I had to do something new for me I joined a free boot camp and Zumba and then boom dropped 38 pounds in 2 months. I know you said bad back and knees so find something with your limits. But I think try something new I stalled for 8 months

• Arabesque

Happy anniversary to me - well almost. Friday marks the one yr anniversary of asking my GP if she thought I’d be a candidate for WLS.  
      What an exciting, sometimes frustrating but ultimately rewarding journey. I’ve lost 40kg or about 40% of my body weight & am below my goal weight. Some days I  just can’t believe where I am now from where I was 12 months ago. I never imagined this reality. 
      I am grateful for the encouragement I received from family & friends. I am grateful I have a supportive GP. They helped smooth the rough patches & kept me on track. I’m also grateful for this site. The information & support has been so helpful & eased many worries. 
      I’m still sorting out maintenance (what works one week doesn’t the next) but I’m up for the challenge. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs