Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

losingjusme goes for plastics

mazie,

that's the plan. maybe a slight revision when i get my thighs done after i hit goal, but my pannus is creating major balance issues now (i tripped a few days ago, sometimes even just getting up off the couch, i get off kilter of sorts, etc..)

i am really excited, but nervous now. my dad was really great about it, made me wonder why i waited to call him ...

i would love to drop another 10-15 before the surgery though ... nice short goal ...

LJM, I am so happy for you. Bets of luck and a speedy recovery once you get it all done. Hopefully afterwards you will feel so great you will make goal in no time!

....Enterprise, pics are attached ...

Wow! Your progress is just incredible! You should be so proud of yourself.

How's your husband doing with all these changes? Is he supportive of the plastic surgery? My boyfriend is still having major issues with both my weight loss and the brachioplasty. I hope you don't have to deal with that.

Wow! Your progress is just incredible! You should be so proud of yourself.

How's your husband doing with all these changes? Is he supportive of the plastic surgery? My boyfriend is still having major issues with both my weight loss and the brachioplasty. I hope you don't have to deal with that.

DH is simply amazing. he likes the fact that i am losing the weight for me, but it does benefit him too ...

he does not know about the mons lift, its not something you just bring up, ya know? we both know that i reallyyyyyy need it (tmi, sorry, but can you say scrotum? :speechles)

he is very proud of me and just wants me to be happy....

i think i will be more proportioned after the procedure... i have a 40 bust, 38 waist and 52.75 hips ... that's just so wrong. and yes, i am big boned, but the bones arent that big...:):rolleyes:

I am soo happy for you. You have always been an uplifting person to anyone in need on this board and you are doing great. It's nice to see something good happening to someone so nice. You are such an inspiration.

i have a date...

it is a little later than i'd like, but it will give me lots of time to get in the best shape possible for the surgery.

now all i need is my boss to say OK that i can move my vacation.

oh boy...

Congratulations.... you have to keep us updated for that long too! lol

You have inspired me to make a goal of 100 pounds lost by Christmas... I was not far away... but a little pressure never killed me. And with the Holiday Cookies and candy everywhere... it's not easy. I have been jogging a little bit every day, and it is working!!! With out your posting, I would have not thought it was possible, with out total knee replacement any way!

Best of luck with your continued success.... any goals before surgery you care to share?

PS... I can (unfortunately) relate to the.... scrotum comment... you are not alone.

Note to self... LBL/Mons lift... etc... Christmas list 2008!

mazie,

thanks for your comments ... i appreciate it! :confused:

you can so do 100 by christmas, concentrate on lean Protein and veggies ... YOU CAN DO IT!!

my goal before surgery is to lose another 20 pounds. right now i am in the losing inches mode i guess, pounds are few and far between but last month i lost 2.5 inches... i just want to get as fit as possible for the surgery so i can have a quick recovery..

Fit before surgery is a must - you can/will do it!

My Mother was set for band surgery on Dec.19th.... failed a stress test as pre-op requirment, had triple by-pass heart surgery a week ago today... she was on one week of liquid diet and lost 22 pounds! (lost a little more before that too) That my have kept her alive through the heart surgery! Doc says if she went in for the band on 19th... she would have crashed on the table!

Being in good shape for any surgery is a must! You can do it! Thanks for the Protein advice... is beef out? I do well with shrimp.. is that good lean protein? Thanks-Kimberly

shrimp is excellent! top it off with a little spicy salsa ... YUMMY!!!

lean beef is good.

sorry to hear about your mom, glad they caught the bad heart. she doing well now?