Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My mother said she no longer wants to talk or see me anymore.

You have a beautiful home, lovely snoring wife, kids?, dogs, newfound health and all family isn't blood. I have a whole self made family that I have built over my years and we love each other dearly. My family is dysfunctional as ever, so pick your stressors Steve.

1 minute ago, Krimsonbutterflies said:

I commend you for your kindness and having a HUGE HEART for still wanting her in your life and around your family. You obviously have a great calling on your life and accomplished a lot in spite of everything you have been through.

Everything I have done in my life was my work and money. Her house is falling apart after her whole city in Florida almost got wiped off the map, she was here safe in the house I built by myself over 8 yrs with just overtime and tax returns money. She's pissed my house is larger. Didn't plan it that way, just started drawing out house plans a couple of months before I bought the land and during the time I was putting in my own septic field. 42 tonns of gravel with a line level, shovel and wheelbarrow. I worked hard all my life, she married different men. She used up their money then devorced them and added another chain link.

Maybe you should also block her texts? You have made a move to better yourself and your health and it sounds like she is jealous. I am sorry that she is being this way.
My wife and neighbor just blocked her on FB and phones. I blocked both of her numbers and then deleted them also. The numbers are still showing blocked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using BariatricPal mobile app

I am the only white sheep in the whole damned lot of them. If they want to talk then I listened. But it's never been toxic till now that I'm already the thinnest person in the whole family.
I have done well without her in my life up to know.IMG_20200102_124547.jpeg received_1986424154751181.jpeg 20170121_173457.jpeg

My kids and our bedbed.jpeg IMG_20191121_075740.jpeg IMG_20181217_104226.jpeg

Congratulations on your new life! Nobody deserves a mamma like that! Better off with the family that loves you, heals you, and brings you up! Love don’t hurt, love don’t steal, and love don’t kill. Your mamma done killed your love, hurt your heart, and stole away your hope. Time to heal, and stay away from people who hurt you. Stay wonderful, love your wife harder!

Awesome! I really am sorry that your mother treats you this way. I know that it will all come back to her in the end when she is old and lonely.

concentrate on yourself and try to forget about her and any other toxic people in your family. Sadly you can’t change or control them. Only yourself.

Congratulations on your new life! Nobody deserves a mamma like that! Better off with the family that loves you, heals you, and brings you up! Love don’t hurt, love don’t steal, and love don’t kill. Your mamma done killed your love, hurt your heart, and stole away your hope. Time to heal, and stay away from people who hurt you. Stay wonderful, love your wife harder!

Thank you for the support everyone. It just blew me away.

WOW! IDK what to even say! I say kick her ass (sorry, not sorry) to the curb. I am a mother and I have dealt with many issues with my daughter and I can tell you there is not a Fiber in me that wouldn't want her to be the healthiest she could be. A mother is happy and proud when their children succeed in anything, and there is not a jealous bone in our body. It is what we wish for from the time your child is born. I would strip her of the title of MOTHER because she is not deserving. You need to write her off and proceed to live a happy life. Pray for her in the meantime, and if she ever becomes a decent human being, try to find it in your heart to forgive. That is all you can do because this is no mother, this is an evil person. You did nothing wrong!

Edited by Tiredmimi

Some people only feel good by tearing other people down and unfortunately it sounds like your mom is one of those people. They say we all have 2 families one we're born too and the other we create ourselves. People will say things like "blood is thicker than water" but I've always believed that the family we choose (spouse, children, friends) has the stronger tie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I read this and was aghast that the woman who gave birth to you is now doing you this way. I feel for you. I know sons always want to make their mamas happy, but this woman is beyond toxic and you will never please her. Focus on YOUR life, happiness and health. Take pleasure in those gorgeous furbabies of yours. If it gets too bad, maybe try counseling. If you can get your mother to go with you it would be great--sounds like she needs it. But if not, just take joy in the things in life you CAN control. Please keep us posted, we are rooting for you,

24 minutes ago, cutebutcrzy said:

Some people only feel good by tearing other people down and unfortunately it sounds like your mom is one of those people. They say we all have 2 families one we're born too and the other we create ourselves. People will say things like "blood is thicker than water" but I've always believed that the family we choose (spouse, children, friends) has the stronger tie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Amen,amen and amen....

Sounds like she's not worth wasting your oxygen on.

You do not need that kind of negativity in your life.

Some people should never have children.

Keep focused on your future.