Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy friday everyone!! Tomorrow at 6am i fly from Jersey to Orlando for a week down in disney/seaworld/universal. Obviously the thought of going on vacation, ESPECIALLY Disney, can be stressful when it comes to food. So with this post, i am going to keep track every day of how i did as far as food, and choices i was able to make throughout my day. And in doing so, hopefully i can encourage and help others, along with getting advice from you guys!! I will be posting pics and keeping you guys updated as much as possible. Any questions or anything you would like me to find out for you while im down there, let me know!!! Today i weighed in at 228. If i maintain that for the week ill be happy BUT i think we can lose a couple. What do you think?

P.S. - i told myself i would allow myself one food item per day that i will try, that i usually dont eat. But i am going to incorporate it into my calorie intake.

And please no negative comments. All positive on this friend. Nothing positive to say, then stay away!!

here is my schedule

Saturday- seaworld

sunday- epcot

monday- chef mickeys for bfast and magic kingdom after hour

tuesday- hollywood studios

wednesday- universal/islands of adventure

thursday- magic kingdom

friday- animal kingdom

saturday pool day

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO. No way i could have done all that at 386 pounds!!!

Jake

enjoy your time love to see the pics have fun and enjoy Disney let your inner kid come out

you fit on those rides now so just do it !!!!!

15 minutes ago, VIKING 0424 said:

Jake

enjoy your time love to see the pics have fun and enjoy Disney let your inner kid come out

you fit on those rides now so just do it !!!!!

Thats the plan! i am going to go on everything possible. a few years back there was a bunch of rides at universal i couldnt go on!!

when i was there 15 years ago i could not go on any of them as i did not fit or weighed to much

felt pretty bad for my daughter who did magic mountain by herself

Wooohoooo! Pics or it didn't happen!!! So dang excited for you. Do. ALL. The. Things!!!

Experience it all. Sounds like you have a realistic goal and wtg trying new things. It's vacay!!! You'll crush it!

Have a blast!!

Have a wonderful time! My first trip after my band in 1998 was to the Daytona and Universal Studios. I love the pictures of my self from that time. Enjoy!

Yeah! Disney! Will be following this thread and living vicariously through you ❤️

Pics! Pics! Pics! LOL

Just now, ms.sss said:

Pics! Pics! Pics! LOL

I promise to post plenty of pics!! im taking my niece who is about to be 5 for her first time as well. so its going to really be a blast.

12 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

im taking my niece who is about to be 5 for her first time as well

Omg, she's gonna have her mind blown. Such a nice uncle...

Um, you know every little girl's dream is to get made up like a Disney Princess...just saying, Uncle Jake, lol:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/shops/disney-springs/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique-marketplace/

Edited by ms.sss

5 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Omg, she's gonna have her mind blown. Such a nice uncle...

Um, you know every little girl's dream is to get made up like a Disney Princess...just saying, LOLOLzzz:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/shops/disney-springs/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique-marketplace/

im a annual passholder. i go a lot but took off this last year to get my life together as far as surgery and focusing on losing, so i was well aware of it, but my niece is the biggest little tom boy!! when i asked her what disney princess he wanted to be, she said " i want to be rey from star wars" so guess what? thats exactly what maggie is going to be. she rather be on the rides!! she cracks me up but i cant complain.

we are doing the "be our guest" lunch where she gets to meet all the princesses tho!!

IMG_1521.jpeg

Edited by JAKE H

Just a tip- I was at a park and got mashed potatoes thinking it would be fine and got sick hours later. I didn't have anything else out of the ordinary. I think it may have been because they were made from dehydrated potato flakes.

She's adorbs!!! Have a blast!

Awwwwww, a little mini Rey! She's adorable. Have a great time!

Bring Your cash i just got back - Mickey Mauled! No joke a hotdog with mac and cheese on it is 13.95 -

As for food there was plenty of Soup and light stuff around - Plus i used smoothie king alot

1 minute ago, AJ Tylo said:

Bring Your cash i just got back - Mickey Mauled! No joke a hotdog with mac and cheese on it is 13.95 -

As for food there was plenty of Soup and light stuff around - Plus i used smoothie king alot

lol oh i know about the prices no doubt!!! Im a pass holder. Just my first time since ive started this journey. the money will be flowing! haha