Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need help Weight gain

1 hour ago, Happily ever after said:

I had gastric bypass surgery February this year, and I haven't loss nothing, anything I gained, this month my nut did a stomach scope to see if something was wrong, she said everything was fine. But why am I still not losing any weight. So one please help.

Sent from my SM-N976V using BariatricPal mobile app

I went back and read your past posts on the site. I'm sorry to hear about your brain and spine surgery in 2016. Was the Bypass in February a revision surgery? Your surgeons office ruled out medical issues, right? Did they give you any instructions on diet logging your food in an app?

You posted this

Hi everyone,

I am 3 1/2 out and I am gaining weight. I had lost 180lbs with 20 to go but now I have gained 30lbs. Over the passed 2 years I have had two major surgery that have lifted me not able to excise or eat right. I don't have a nut anymore because he retired. Can someone please tell me how I can get back on track.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• zombierayvinn

I am now 10 days post op and I am down 16lbs. I had an allergic reaction to the glue my doctor used so I am still sore and trying to keep moving to not get stiff. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Tabatha529

Hello,  I am brand new on here. 
      The doctor qualified me yesterday for the surgery, so now I have to take 12 weeks of education classes and then he said they will schedule the surgery 4-6 weeks after I complete the classes. 
      I am excited to start this new journey.
      · 0 replies
    • Anki

Am at the half-way mark of the six month pre-op program.  So excited!  Got clearance from psychologist this morning, so I scheduled my surgery consult for early March.  It is becoming more real now.  Have lost 18 pounds so far, since I began this journey on 12/18/19.  
      · 0 replies
    • ms.sss

So months ago, the Kid thought it would be funny to create an account on here and troll me with it.  Figured out it was her a few days later, and had a laugh about it.  She's been trolling me on it ever since.
      This morning I went on to post something and realized after the fact that I posted using her account as she was on my laptop last night 🙄
      Trolling over, Kid.
      · 0 replies
    • ms.sss

I think i just spent the entire morning plus a couple more hours on here.
      My name is ms.sss and I am a BP forums-aholic.
      · 2 replies
      1. MarvelGirl25

Lol I know the feeling!

2. Lindamup

Here is an overview of the writing services.
        This program is presented to familiarize with the best custom writing services.
        In one of these services you can get help with any kind of assignment - from a high school essay to a PhD dissertation.
        Download GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bestcustomwritingservices.app
        Download: https://bit.ly/32kPKrT

• Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs