Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so.my sex drive has went up and I dont know what to do this is very personal I know is this because I am losing weight my emotions are all over the place I need answer's my husband is getting more irritated and I am over here mad slash crying omg I cant deal with this psychological ****

Sent from my SM-N976V using BariatricPal mobile app

Called WLS Head games - But WTF your husband is upset because your sex drive is up.? Tell him he is idiot and enjoy the good time!

It will pass i have seen this on here a bunch - on of the WLS guro females will be on shortly

But you gave me a idea = Not making light of your situation just for others

• If there are any Single WLS females who have this sex drive problem - I am here to help - Feel free to come to me!

Edited by AJ Tylo

1 hour ago, AJ Tylo said:

Called WLS Head games - But WTF your husband is upset because your sex drive is up.? Tell him he is idiot and enjoy the good time!

It will pass i have seen this on here a bunch - on of the WLS guro females will be on shortly

But you gave me a idea = Not making light of your situation just for others

• If there are any Single WLS females who have this sex drive problem - I am here to help - Feel free to come to me!

LOL. You perv. Ha

So I'm not a WLS guru, but gosh, try to take deep breaths and or get out in fresh air and sunshine when the blues hit. I would start crying for no earthly reason and alternately I would have huge bursts of anger and frustration! Hormones are hell!

I probably would have had a raise in sex drive if I wasn't an old bag! LOL. Hang in there. Everything will calm down and your hubs will then rethink things! :D

I am not the guru, just preop vsg for Monday. So I've read lots of forums that address the fact that hormones are stored in fat. This surgery disrupts all that. I have addressed this with my hubby and tried to prepare him for what's to come. Essentially I need a space to cry get mad or whatever and he should find a something to do without bothering me. His response was "so I get to watch a lot of uninterrupted football? Great" Since I've been thru major surgery a few times, I have found keeping yourself occupied, reading, going for walks and not taking what your temporarily feeling at the moment/hrs out on others makes a huge difference. We all know most men have a hard time figuring us out on our best days, let alone when were a hot mess🤣 Good luck and this too shall pass.

LOL at your husband, mine would be in heaven. But... I have noticed after previous significant weight loss I experienced the same. I weighed less. I had more energy. And I felt better about my self image. All this turned into improved sex drive for me. I am sure there is more science behind it, but it can be as simple as what I described. I feel like I am approaching that again. Didn't have a sex drive for the longest time, but I am starting to feel like I am getting there again. I look great. I feel great. I have lots of energy. I feel that my sex drive is improving, but not completely there yet.

Wish I could relate. Been single my whole life and still a virgin at 46.

Have you considered online dating?

I consider myself shy, socially awkward, and a bit of an introvert. Bars and social scenes weren't for me. So, 12 years ago I tried online dating and I was lucky enough to meet a woman than I married 2 years later. I was 32 years old at that time. Next month we Celebrate our 10 year anniversary.

I dated a few duds before I met her, but it was worth it in the end. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app