Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October sleevers?????



Recommended Posts

On 9/25/2019 at 7:52 PM, Linda72 said:

So noone else having surgery in October??????

Check out oct surgery roll call. Lots of sleevers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mikeyy said:

Invest in a Protein Shake cup you can take it with you everywhere

I take my mason jar everywhere and bought the plastic screw on lids. A must. Only because the glass of the mason jar cleans better. Some of my Protein Shakes leave nasty smells in the plastic cups, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Panda333 said:

I take my mason jar everywhere and bought the plastic screw on lids. A must. Only because the glass of the mason jar cleans better. Some of my Protein Shakes leave nasty smells in the plastic cups, lol.

That's a great idea I may just do the same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ceshiapuckett said:

I’m Scheduled to have my sleeve October 2nd!!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽

Oh this coming week how exciting. Congratulations 👏🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, gduncan said:

Surgery scheduled for October 17th. Starting my liver shrinking detox tomorrow!

Congratulations. I start mine on Friday🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My surgery was rescheduled from Sept 23 to Oct 15. No liquid diet, just continuing to eat clean plant-based whole foods. Possibly am some sort of bariatric alien because I feel a bit envious of the Opti-Fasters. I love Protein Powder mixed with plain Water and am actually looking forward to not having to bother much with food and food preparation for a couple of months after surgery. All the very best wishes to my fellow Oct sleevers 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PollyEster said:

My surgery was rescheduled from Sept 23 to Oct 15. No liquid diet, just continuing to eat clean plant-based whole foods. Possibly am some sort of bariatric alien because I feel a bit envious of the Opti-Fasters. I love Protein Powder mixed with plain Water and am actually looking forward to not having to bother much with food and food preparation for a couple of months after surgery. All the very best wishes to my fellow Oct sleevers 😊

I'm so jealous that you dont have a preop diet. I wish that was my case as well. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grass is always greener 🙃 I hope it turns out to be lot more comfortable that you think it will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, PollyEster said:

Grass is always greener 🙃 I hope it turns out to be lot more comfortable that you think it will.

Thank you I hope so as well 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2019 at 5:57 PM, Fitby40icandoit said:

surgery booked 15th october...starting pre op diet on monday ...eeek so excited about my life post surgery ...

Also Oct 15 🤜🤛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My surgery is Oct 2nd 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×