Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Repeat Rant - It's LOSE not LOOSE!

Seems some folks didn't take spelling in school. I read a lot of posts and comments incorrectly using "loose" in place of "lose". No way I believe it's a keyboard auto correct issue every single time. It should be LOSE weight. And LOOSE skin. Thanks for listening. :)

2 hours ago, rs said:

Seems some folks didn't take spelling in school. I read a lot of posts and comments incorrectly using "loose" in place of "lose". No way I believe it's a keyboard auto correct issue every single time. It should be LOSE weight. And LOOSE skin. Thanks for listening. :)

I dislike spelling or grammar rants as they serve absolutely no purpose but to attempt to shame people who for whatever reason mispell words. I hope they don't discourage people from posting when they are in desperate need of support.

Bit shallow really! Have you considered that maybe some people here don’t speak/write english as their mother language? Good for you though that your spelling is perfect, deserves a golden star haha.

I hate spelling mixtakes as well but really we have bigger issues to worry about. Just scroll past and try not to get your knickers in a knot.

On 07/05/2019 at 10:47, elcee said:

I hate spelling mixtakes as well but really we have bigger issues to worry about. Just scroll past and try not to get your knickers in a knot.

Too true, but couldn’t help myself haha.

This section of the site is specifically for rants & raves. I stand by my post.

I get what the OP is saying it is sad to see the lack of literacy in modern times but it's best to put it behind you and move on

There are a few that drive me batty. Defiantly which should be definitely, there are a heck of a lot of defiant people around.

Walla which should be Voila .

Then the other day I heard a new one, someone was talking about her dairy air, at first I thought she meant that she was really farty but it turned out she was talking about her derrière!

I no! Speling and grammer misstakes our the wurst! Peeple be so dum!

^^^ just make yourself look dumb

When you can tell it’s not a typo, yes. It drives me bonkers on any sort of communication.

On 07/05/2019 at 06:42, Mikeyy said:

^^^ just make yourself look dumb

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg